tiramisu pistacho11 votes
Live Band3 votes

wenfang
 • 07 Feb 2013 22 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Great dining experience at ETNA! And now, they have a perfect promotion for the upcoming v day! :D

Read more about dining experience here: http://livelifelovefood.blogspot.sg/2013/01/etna-italian-restaurant-and-pizzeria.html

Read more about promotion here: http://livelifelovefood.blogspot.sg/2013/02/etna-promotion.html

wenfang
 • 30 Jan 2013 22 reviews 0 follower
Overall
It took us a while before we manage to locate this place, but the food did made it up. We had two mains - the Chef's Special of the day (Pizza with Burrata, parma Ham and Rocket Salad) and Linguine w crab meat in lobster cream sauce. The first was a slight disappointment due to the bitterness of the rocket salad. But the pasta was delish!

Read more here: http://livelifelovefood.blogspot.sg/2013/01/etna-italian-restaurant-and-pizzeria.html

Must tries: Linguine w crab meat in lobster cream sauce

Ala Carte, Birthdays, Fine Dining, Hidden Find, Private Dining, Quiet, Romance/First Dates

Yuting Pang
 • 24 Jan 2013 4 reviews 4 followers
Overall
I had dinner at Etna with a friend, and it was a very enjoyable dining experience.

We were warmly welcomed by a staff named Margherita, and her service throughout was fantastic. The restaurant is good for romantic dates, as it's generally quiet and the tables are not placed closely together. I love the ambience here—nice and cosy with dim warm lighting.

While waiting for our food to arrive, we were served complimentary warm fluffy bread. Dip it in balsamic vinegar and olive oil, then nom it! It's good!

Soon after our Etna Pizze and Pasta Vongole were served. We enjoyed both  dishes tremendously. Etna pizza is one of the better pizzas I've tasted. Pasta vongole was well done as well. Spaghetti was al dente, and we could taste the white wine and juice from the clams coated on the pasta.

We had Pistachio Tiramisu for dessert. It was pretty average to me as I've had better tiramisu at other Italian restaruants, so I would suggest you skip it.

Overall, we had a fantastic dinner! Thank you Margherita for the hospitality. I'll be sure to return again.

Must tries: Etna Pizza, Pasta Vongole

Anniversary, Birthdays, Dinner, Girls Night Out, Romance/First Dates
  • Pistachio Tiramisu
  • Bottle of Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar in the shape of grapes!
  • Pasta Vongole