tiramisu pistacho11 votes
Live Band3 votes

Belinda Chan
 • 15 Aug 2012 6 reviews 30 followers
Overall
Celebrated my boyfriend's birthday there a couple of weeks back. It was a great experience. We had "the chief special appetiser" (cheese wrapped with parma ham), Etna pizza, some crab pasta and their signature piscattio tiramisu.

The chief special appetiser was very nice as the cheese is not overwelming, the parma ham and cheese complimented each other.

Etna pizza was not too bad as well. I am not a big fan of white base pizza but my boyfriend really liked it. He finished up almost the whole pizza all by himself.

I enjoyed my crab pasta very much. The serving was generous and the texture of the crab was 2 thumbs up.

We ended the dinner with their signature piscattio tiramisu. It did not disappoint us. It was yummylicious. Light and fluffy, it just blew me off my seat.

However, what disappointed me was when I called to make reservation, I told the receptionist specifically that it was my boyfriend's birthday and I wanted to surprise him with a cake. But I think they forgotten all about it, we waited quite awhile before we gave up and decided to order a slice of tiramisu from the menu.

Must tries: tiramisu pistacho, Etna Pizza

Lunch, Dinner

Weetanwee
 • 08 May 2012 5 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I've lived in Italy and am quite skeptical about "authentic Italian restaurants" out in Asia. Quite a hit or miss. We chanced upon this place one quiet Monday night and I cannot recommend it enough, have been back with other!

Decor is a bit tired looking but it really is what you would find in Sicilian cities, I did like that quite a bit.

Food was excellent. We had the Carbonara and Quatro Fromaggi I believe. Both were good portions, filled me up well, warm and fresh, very tasty.

Dessert - Tiramisu al Pistacchio: this was excellent. I was going for something else but the waiter said "I think you will like this, if you don't, you don't have to pay for it." I was going to have a second helping if not that I was stuffed. Not a fan of pistacchio so I was skeptical but it was marvelous. Good quality, not too think nor rich, perfect after a good meal.

Drink - Latte di Mandorla: Light and sweet and milky, thin consistency. Had 2 glasses. You can't hate almonds if you're going to try this.

Must tries: carbonara, tiramisu pistacho, Latte di Mandorla

Lunch, Dinner, Romance/First Dates, After Work, Private Dining, Quiet, Hidden Find, Wine Lists

Gourmet Hawk
 • 26 Feb 2012 1 review 0 follower
Overall
The food was great : the morzrella was so fresh that we do not remember to have ever eaten such qualtiy here. Same goes for the salad : you may suspect them that they have a kitchen garden in their backyard. We really liked it. The risotto porchini is worth a Michelin star . no comment, just try.

Osso bucho same : not overcooked, very tender with the safran risotto like in Milan The chicken was good but nothing outstanding . We loved the Tiramisu with the pistacho. Great compliment.

The abiemce was not so great. A bid kitch , well, we used to it by Italian Family run resatuarants. Stuff was very helpful and friendly and the owner of the restaurant is very concerned the all his guests feel happy.

But the setting .... to loud , to small for so many people and if you have the bad change to be located next to the entrance ....

Overall, the food compensates the setting by far....

Must tries: tiramisu pistacho