tiramisu pistacho11 votes
Live Band3 votes

Donly Tang
 • 16 Aug 2011 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Was a thoughtful experience, the manager made an effort to recommend us the tastefully delicious mains and starters, yet made a subtle reminder for us to keep some space for their signature tiramisu pistachio.

We finished every bit of the food, we made another reservation on the spot to enjoy another feast again 2 weeks later. Highly recommend the tiramisu pistachio and the Seafood Marinara.

Must tries: tiramisu pistacho, seafood marinara

Lunch, Dinner, Children/Family, Corporate Events, Boys Night Out, Girls Night Out, Private Dining, Chillout, Wine Lists

Jessie chong
 • 15 Aug 2011 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Wholesome non pretentious Italian food in big portions.

Highly recommends Pasta with italian sausage and funghi, it's olive oil sauce is delicious. Very different taste from the usual tomato or cream sauce.

Etna Pizza is rather interesting, it doesnt comes with any tomato sauce and has mushrooms, parma ham and cream cheese!! Sounds like a weird combination but it taste great!

Lastly the pistacchio tiramisu is a must try!

Lunch, Dinner, Large Groups/Gathering, Romance/First Dates, After Work, Private Dining, Quiet, Vibrant/Noisy

Hoongy !
 • 08 Aug 2011 1823 reviews 252 followers
Overall
Arriving from Lao Pa Sat into the Duxton area, I have been a fan of Etna for awhile, mostly due to the hearty portion of food that one receives for their buck.

When the restaurant opened recently, I took the opportunity to try several dishes.

I started with the Zuppa Di Mare, which was a hearty seafood soup with generous portions of shellfish, prawns and squid in a very thick and flavourful tomato based sauce.

From the pizza menu, I tried the Frutti di Mare Sicilia pizza which was a new edition to the menu with the cured tuna roe (bottarga). The tuna roe added a tinge of saltiness to the mozzarella cheese based pizza, making it a rather rich dish.

I also tried the Bottarga Pasta. I liked the little crunchiness the tuna roe added to the al dente pasta. Once again, portions were very generous.

What's coming to Etna without trying their signature dessert? I had to have the tiramisu - sinful but thick with a slightly strong coffee finish. Ah, after a wonderful meal like that , it is time to hit the gym...

Must tries: Zuppa Di Mare

Lunch, Dinner, Large Groups/Gathering, Romance/First Dates, Business Dining, Wine Lists
  • Zuppa Di Mare