I cannot get enough Auntie Ang’s wings served together with the spicy Belachan sauce. It is a definite must try. The wings are fried perfectly. The skin is fried till it’s golden brown, extra crispy and delicious. The meat inside of the chicken is extremely juicy. Paired together with the belachan sauce, this dish is the ultimate combo. Read MoreHide
I’ve actually gone down to club street just to ‘tao bao’ the wings and belachan before heading home just to satisfy the craving.
The Chef’s special of the day is another definite must eat. The chef special changes every day, depending on the mood of the cheft.
Some examples of the chef special are
· Curry Vege with tau kwa, tau pok with fish filling, fish balls, cabbage, carrots and brinjal, served with white rice.
· Yong Tau Foo served with Fragrance white rice and Auntie Ang's Belachan
· braised pork belly with tau kwa, tau Pok and egg with stir fried vegetables
· Fry ' s fried fish soup with rice
· Chilli Crab Penne Pasta
· Yu Foo Mian served with Auntie Ang's Belachan
· Stir Fried Luncheon meat and Cabbage Bee hoon served with Auntie Ang's Belachan
· Chicken Noodle Soup
I spent $27 per person.
Must tries: Auntie Angs Chicken Wings, Chef's Special, Bangers & Mash, Luncheon Meat Fries, Popcorn Chicken, Chicken Soup, Chilli Crab Fries, Auntie Ang's Belachan
- I also recommend this place for:
- After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Chillout, Dinner, Relaxed
0 people found this review helpful
Was it helpful to you?