Summary

不错

之前在国内就已经爱上了鸡公煲,来了新加坡之后以为需要回国才能吃,没想到在新加坡也能吃到。去了这家店几次,虽然跟我在国内吃的鸡公煲味道有点不一样,但是他们的香辣鸡公煲和麦片虾是我的最爱~我还会再去这家店。

Most helpful reviews for Fat Bird

不错

之前在国内很爱吃鸡公煲,来了新加坡还以为不会有机会在本地吃到,没想到也能在新加坡尝到。去了这家餐厅几次,服务不错,虽然跟我在国内吃的有点不一样,但是他们家的香辣鸡公煲小辣和麦片虾是我的最爱~我还会再回去吃。

Tasty Chicken Pot!

Very interesting Sichuan Cuisine done in the local steamboat manner. The chicken is really tasty and tender. We were surprise they offer ample sides for you to add into the chicken pot. Definitely a must-try!

Something worth trying!

Very interesting Sichuan cuisine in the local steamboat manner. They also offer a whole range of sides that you can add into the chicken pot. You will be spoilt for choice. Never tasted such yummy chicken before. Definitely a must-try! =)

Yummy kampung chicken in hotpot!

When I heard that people who started Chongqing Grilled Fish was about to venture into the chicken hotpot, I was beside myself. So when Fat Bird finally open its doors, I ordered 2 chicken hotpot (2 different flavors available - spicy fragrant and strange taste). Both were spicy (even though I ordered mild), and had kick!

I've been back again recently, and again ordered both flavors! Its so easy to get addicted to the main offering, which turns into a steamboat of sorts when you put in sides (mushroom, pork balls, etc).

I should head back and try the other dishes proper. More reviews to come when I next head back!