Reviews for Fat Cow

AsianJapaneseSteak and GrillsWine

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

+65 6884 6884

good food and try their lunch set!

for photos and full review, do visit: http://missy-wanderlust.blogspot.sg/2015/04/fat-cow-camden-medical-centre.html

love their tender wagyu beef and foie gras donburi. however, the salad and chawamushi that comes with the set is just decent.

Truffle Carpaccio is a must try!
• 12 Apr 2015 • 20 reviews • 5 followers

good food and try their lunch set!

Overall

Truffle Carpaccio is a must try!
• 18 Jan 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Good food, one of my favourite restaurants

Overall
One of my favourite restaurants. Food quality is always consistent on my subsequent visits. Love the Wagyu and foie gras donburi. The beef was flavourful and tender and the foie gras was perfectly cooked. My only gripe was the service on one of our visits as the staff forgot my drinks order (since everyone else who came later was served way ahead of me) and when I asked the staff, he simply did not admit his mistake and instead made it seem like it was no big deal. Apart from that, the food was really good and consistent throughout our visits. (Y)
• 01 Nov 2014 • 7 reviews • 0 follower

overpriced waygu, over rated tough beef

Overall
Ordered the wagyu Donburi lunch set since it is much raved about.

The chawamushi was good. The wagyu was disappointing. For almost $40, the rice came with less than 10 pieces of meat. Though each was sliced thinly sliced,  the beef was tough. Not much marble. I had to swallow some sections as they were too chewy and refused to break. The sushi rice was good though but we didn't pay $40 for rice and egg. The onsen egg is merely a half cooked egg. Overpriced.  For this price we can have a good buffet.

Someone else ordered the cod fillet which was much better. Smooth and tender. It costs slightly less but still more than $35. More worth it as there were 2 big slices of cod.