Back to Fat Cow#01-01, Camden Medical Centre, 1 Orchard Boulevard

Foie Gras and Wagyu Donburi4 votes

Fat Cow Birthday Rewards with Moet & Chandon. Other deals are available, find out more

jacqsowhat
 • Monday at 10:07am 38 reviews 1 follower
Overall
Full review: http://jacqsowhat.blogspot.sg/2014/10/fat-cow-camden-medical-centre-singapore.html

Decided to check out Fat Cow to celebrate the homz's birthday and as well as using the entertainer app for 1 for 1 mains. Fat Cow offers high quality cuts of well marbled beef from Australia, Japan and USA.I made a reservation at 2pm for lunch, last order is 230pm. I went for lunch instead cuz I wanted to try the highly raved 'The Fat Cow Donburi' ($39) from the lunch menu set. It's charcoal-grilled wagyu beef with onsen egg and shiro negi. Note that each set includes salad, chawanmushi, miso soup and dessert. I finally know why everyone says this is a must eat from the lunch menu. The shiro negi enhance the whole bowl which makes every bite so delicious. We had Grade A3 Sirloin (100g) in Sukiyaki style ($78) and Blackmore Ranch 220g ($85) as well. Both were heavenly, more in review.

Two weeks before while making my reservations online, I causally put a special note which says, 'celebrating a friend's birthday'. After that, I totally forgotten about it. But to my surprise, we were served with a happy birthday platter with a scoop of ice cream after our meals. Ah best service ever. :)

Must tries: Fat Cow Donburi, charcoal grilled wagyu, Foie Gras and Wagyu Donburi

Anniversary, Birthdays
  • The Fat Cow Donburi $39
  • The Fat Cow Donburi $39

Ti Ming Tan
 • 25 Oct 2014 58 reviews 4 followers
Overall
Please click here for full review and photos.

Fat-tastic. Because the food was fantastic, and the restaurant is named Fat Cow, get it? OK, I suck at coming up with puns, so let's talk about the food instead.

Visited Fat Cow for their set lunch - Wagyu Donburi (Beef Bowl) set at $39 and the Fat Foa Gura Don (Beef and Foie Gras) set at $43. Each set comes with salad, miso soup, chawanmushi and ice cream / dessert.

Food's pretty darn good for the price. Of course can't expect A5 kobe or matsusaka at this price range lah

Minor niggles: A bit too much rice, and the drinks are expensive (green tea $5 per person). But overall definitely highly recommended.

Must tries: Foie Gras and Wagyu Donburi

Ala Carte, Dinner, Fine Dining, Lunch, Night Out, Quiet, Relaxed
  • Wagyu Donburi (Beef Bowl)
  • Set Lunch Appetizers.
  • Wagyu Donburi (Beef Bowl)
  • Set Lunch Appetizers.

DestinaL
 • 09 Sep 2014 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Went to Fat Cow with my Boss and it was definitely a great experience and worth all the while.

It was my first time at the restaurant and knowing that the place is usually quite packed even during weekday lunch, I managed to book a table within mins using their online system.

At the same time, coincidentally came across some reviews online about their Wagyu Beef Donburi and so decided to try their set lunch before dining in.

We had the same item and it was great for me though my boss mentioned that the quality wasn't as good as before. The beef though done medium well was just right and not dry and the meat taste of the charcoal grill fragrance. Adding on the onsen, it was a delicious meal.

Staff were very attentive and courses were served one by one. No complaints.

Must tries: Foie Gras and Wagyu Donburi

After Work, Ala Carte, Business Dining, Dinner, Fine Dining, Lunch, Private Dining, Relaxed