Reviews for Fat Cow

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

+65 6884 6884

Tender Wagyu beef

Tried the A4 and A5 cuts and found the A4 to be more suitable for my taste. A5 is slightly Too fat for My liking. Very pricey but worth a try. Service staff is attentive.
• 14 Jun 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Very very bad services

Overall
We walk in to Fat cow today. We understand that we must book first to have priority seating. However, the waiter asked us to wait and never tell us how long we need to wait. We asked her and she said 12.15. We wait till 12.20, they even never inform us. We asked her again. She said no seat and never inform us if we never ask again. Seriously, with very expensive high class restaurant, we got this service? Definitely i don't recommend to eat here even the they have quality food.
• 11 Jun 2015 • 12 reviews • 0 follower

Tender Wagyu beef

• A5 beef medium rare
• 19 May 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

One of the worse service

Overall
Called thrice for a reservation but no one picked up the call. Decided to do a walk-in. Waited for about 30minutes and I asked one of the waiter named "Eric" if I'm not wrong about how long more I have to wait. He gave me a very annoyed look and keeps saying I don't know. Ironically, the wall have so much awards about "best service".

don't get me wrong, I have been to several Japanese restaurant around this range and their service was really tip top. I ordered aged beef and amother beef donburi. Food was really just meh in my opinion. Definately not going back.