Reviews for Fat Cow

AsianJapaneseSteak and GrillsWine

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

+65 6884 6884

good food and try their lunch set!

for photos and full review, do visit: http://missy-wanderlust.blogspot.sg/2015/04/fat-cow-camden-medical-centre.html

love their tender wagyu beef and foie gras donburi. however, the salad and chawamushi that comes with the set is just decent.

Truffle Carpaccio is a must try!
• 19 May 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

One of the worse service

Overall
Called thrice for a reservation but no one picked up the call. Decided to do a walk-in. Waited for about 30minutes and I asked one of the waiter named "Eric" if I'm not wrong about how long more I have to wait. He gave me a very annoyed look and keeps saying I don't know. Ironically, the wall have so much awards about "best service".

don't get me wrong, I have been to several Japanese restaurant around this range and their service was really tip top. I ordered aged beef and amother beef donburi. Food was really just meh in my opinion. Definately not going back.
• 12 Apr 2015 • 21 reviews • 5 followers

good food and try their lunch set!

Overall

Truffle Carpaccio is a must try!
• 18 Jan 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Good food, one of my favourite restaurants

Overall
One of my favourite restaurants. Food quality is always consistent on my subsequent visits. Love the Wagyu and foie gras donburi. The beef was flavourful and tender and the foie gras was perfectly cooked. My only gripe was the service on one of our visits as the staff forgot my drinks order (since everyone else who came later was served way ahead of me) and when I asked the staff, he simply did not admit his mistake and instead made it seem like it was no big deal. Apart from that, the food was really good and consistent throughout our visits. (Y)