Reviews for Fat Cow

Address: #01-01/02, Camden Medical Centre, 1 Orchard Boulevard, 248649

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

+65 6884 6884

Best Wagyu beef Donburi around!

Loved the ambiance, food and birthday celebrating for my friend! Will definitely be back for more! Ordered the Fat Cow donburi. The wagyu beef was cooked to our liking of medium rare. Service was relatively good too.
• 25 Aug 2015 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Best Wagyu beef Donburi around!

• 14 Jun 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Very very bad services

Overall
We walk in to Fat cow today. We understand that we must book first to have priority seating. However, the waiter asked us to wait and never tell us how long we need to wait. We asked her and she said 12.15. We wait till 12.20, they even never inform us. We asked her again. She said no seat and never inform us if we never ask again. Seriously, with very expensive high class restaurant, we got this service? Definitely i don't recommend to eat here even the they have quality food.
• 11 Jun 2015 • 12 reviews • 0 follower

Tender Wagyu beef

Overall
Tried the A4 and A5 cuts and found the A4 to be more suitable for my taste. A5 is slightly Too fat for My liking. Very pricey but worth a try. Service staff is attentive.
  • A5 beef medium rare