Reviews for Fat Fish Steamboat (Downtown East)

2.8

AsianChineseIndochineseLocalSingaporeanThai

fantastic,fresh,reasonable,efficient service

I beg to differ..As Im staying opposite downtown east at loyang besar .
Im a avid fan of fatfish there which i patronized about 3 times a month .
Beside the fantastic , fresh spread and reasonable price ,I like to chat with the staff there .
Alice and Irene were friendly, approachable and provide fantastic service .
Sometimes even passing by to my gym upstairs,we"ll greet each other .

• 25 Feb 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

fantastic,fresh,reasonable,efficient service

Overall
I beg to differ..As Im staying opposite downtown east at loyang besar .
Im a avid fan of fatfish there which i patronized about 3 times a month .
Alice and Irene were friendly, approachable and provide fantastic service .
Sometimes even passing by to my gym upstairs,we"ll greet each other .

• 22 Jan 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Most lousy and rude service that I ever encounter

Overall
My family visited fat fish steamboat a number of times cos we stayed in the east.. my son loves both tom yam and chicken soup base..my impression of this restaurant during my first visit was...The  young service staff will inexperience and blur ..They were not rude but  had no smile on their faces.but I came across a senior female staff named Alice who is unfriendly and impolite. She frowned and shouted at us for taking extra bowls and napkin. I wondered what kind of attitude she had.the extra bowls are washable. We were totally shocked when she screamed at us.i have already complained to the management but they annoyed us..This will be the last time we visited downtown East fat fish..hope that whoever visit downtown East fat fish will take note of that old and  furious senior female staff ..she will shout and scold for extra condiments . I wonder if this kind of  service will affect their business and suffered the same fate as their sembawang outlet(closed shop)
• 30 Apr 2013 • 239 reviews • 0 follower

Fat fish

Overall
Fat fish - http://phuachiuyen.wordpress.com/2012/06/12/fat-fish-sembawang-shopping-centre/
  I was at the Sembawang Shopping Centre outlet for the porridge buffet. The dishes mirrored home cooked ones. They have nasi lemak and mee siam too. Quite a wide range of food.