Back to Fine Palate Cafe#01-04/05, 51 Waterloo Street

Business Breakfast3 votes

Priyankac
 • 18 Oct 2013 160 reviews 1 follower
Overall
The brunch selection at Fine Palate Cafe isn’t massive, but we like the flavours: yoghurt pancake with fresh berries, warm maple syrup and fresh whipped cream ($12), a Provençal omelette (spinach, mushrooms, olives, vine cherry tomatoes and feta cheese, $16), and a Spanish-style omelette (chorizo, smoked cheddar cheese, spring onions and tomato relish, $18) all cook up to be such sun-kissed dishes. Read more best Brunch Places reviews here http://www.hungrygowhere.com/gallery/52-best-brunch-places-in-singapore--*gid-981f0400/photos/#06c80700

Must tries: Spanish-style omelette, Yoghurt pancake

Breakfast, Brunch, Business Breakfast, Children/Family
  • Spanish-style omelette
  • Spanish-style omelette

foodlover55
 • 18 Jul 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I come here often. One of my favorite places. I would highly recommend the veal cheek.FULL of flavor! Wine selection seems to be carefully chosen, compliments the meats very well. Definitely a place to go back. Thank you Fine Palate for such a good experience :)

foodolicious
 • 11 May 2013 112 reviews 0 follower
Overall
The food served at Fine Palate cafe felt really English. As I am not a fan of English food, the dishes I had did not stand out greatly but is nevertheless palatable. It felt like normal food that I could get in UK but more expensive. Still a nice hang out place to go to and I like the white chocolate bar dessert which looked very appealing and indeed tasted delicious. Spent a total of $74 and for such a meal with such a presentation, I could get it easily at 25 pounds (~$50) in London. So, it would be a place that I may not visit again but if you like English cooking, then it might be the place for you!

For more details, please visit http://foodolicious.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/fine-palate-cafe/