Back to Fine Palate Cafe#01-04/05, 51 Waterloo Street

Business Breakfast3 votes

F00d1e
 • 03 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I'm the 2nd customer on a late lunch tues afternoon. I had 2 of their signature items on the menu; FP Burger and ice drip. The burgers came In a pair of mini bite sized succulent juicy beef parties sandwiched between caramelized onions, bacon and vege, complimented by sweet potato chips... *lovely*
The ice drip I ordered was the Dominican Republic Caribbean Queen. A small bottle of goodness bursting with flavor of mile acidity and fullness of coffee swirling in my mouth.
Refreshing not overwhelming when paired with the burgers.
All this cost $25 for 1 pax (for 2 items) ; mod hole in my opinion but totally worth it. Definitely coming back here again.

Must tries: Home-made Burgers

After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Anniversary, Birthdays

Priyankac
 • 18 Oct 2013 215 reviews 3 followers
Overall
The brunch selection at Fine Palate Cafe isn’t massive, but we like the flavours: yoghurt pancake with fresh berries, warm maple syrup and fresh whipped cream ($12), a Provençal omelette (spinach, mushrooms, olives, vine cherry tomatoes and feta cheese, $16), and a Spanish-style omelette (chorizo, smoked cheddar cheese, spring onions and tomato relish, $18) all cook up to be such sun-kissed dishes. Read more best Brunch Places reviews here http://www.hungrygowhere.com/gallery/52-best-brunch-places-in-singapore--*gid-981f0400/photos/#06c80700

Must tries: Spanish-style omelette, Yoghurt pancake

Breakfast, Brunch, Business Breakfast, Children/Family
  • Spanish-style omelette
  • Spanish-style omelette

foodlover55
 • 18 Jul 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I come here often. One of my favorite places. I would highly recommend the veal cheek.FULL of flavor! Wine selection seems to be carefully chosen, compliments the meats very well. Definitely a place to go back. Thank you Fine Palate for such a good experience :)