Reviews for Five & Dime Eatery

3.5

BeerFusionInternationalWesternWine
bi rain

Good dessert ~

my 2nd visit to try their dessert. My first try is just main course. Both visit super crowded so better avoid perk period or make a reservatoon if they could accept ;) small cafe limited seats
we love the new Milo panna cotta ~ just nice good creamy but maybe next time we will try their egg York lava when we have a bigger group dining ~ cannot finish if we are just two person.
18 Feb 2015 • 7 reviews • 0 follower

Good dessert ~

• Milo panna cotta
17 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Delicious food.

expensive but wholesome and delicious food. Breakfast selection is yummy. Try the eggs benedict. rich, moist and filling.
26 Dec 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Awesome Food, Service, and Ambience

We are a Malaysian couple, in town for the weekend visiting friends. We were staying on River Valley road, less than a block away from Five and Dime.

It was pouring on this Friday afternoon -- it didn't look like the rain would stop any time soon, and we were getting hungry (and desperate!).

I called Five and Dime, made a reservation, and told them we were a few doors down but we were stuck because of the rain (we didn't have an umbrella).

To my surprise, Five and Dime sent someone over with an extra umbrella to "collect us". We were blown away. You don't get service THIS GOOD in this day and age anymore.

We ordered our food -- latte for both of us, a mentaiko pasta + braised pork sandwich. It was high quality - the mentaiko pasta was definitely unique in taste. We've never tasted anything like this before.

But what really got us was the dessert -- this crazy awesome chocolate lava cake. It had a hint of salted egg york in its core. A perfect balance between sweet & salty. BEST thing ever.

If you're looking for a great cafe with great food, people, service, ambience, look no further. Five and Dime is the place.

Similar Listings