Reviews for Food For Thought (Botanic Gardens)

AsianBeerFusionWesternWine
Alance Wong

Just Okay

Food's okay

Its good as a pit stop into botantic gardens

Coffee's drinkable not not fantastic.

better places out there.

29 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Customer experience is not good...i'm "hinted" to leave the place...

this is the second time i went to the place...i went today to celebrate my friend's birthday and i strongly recommend the place as i quite like the ambience the first time i went there...i reached around 7.30pm and the whole place is empty with just 3 tables full...the cashier was very friendly while we went to place order...but the drinks were all not up to standard...Pure lemongrass had no lemongrass taste, it tasted like diluted water...

i only started to feel "unwelcome" only until around 8.30pm when they went around to ask for last order...we knew that place closed at 9.00pm so we were
13 Aug 2014 • 21 reviews • 0 follower

Just Okay

Food's okay

Its good as a pit stop into botantic gardens

Coffee's drinkable not not fantastic.

better places out there.

12 Aug 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Food for thought, service for thought

I set up this account for the purpose of reviewing this place.

I went to the Bontanical Garden's Food for Thought branch with a number of Mummy friends and their toddlers on a weekday morning. I was excited to try out their breakfast as I heard so much about them. Pity, their service provided were horrendous.

First, when I asked one of their staff about one of the breakfast on their menu, the staff blankly told me she doesn't know. Okay, no big issues, I went over to the counter to ask about it.

Then a few minutes later, this particular staff broke some of the porcelain cups right behind us. The