Carrot Soup3 votes
Waterfront4 votes

Posh82k
 • 02 Nov 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Poor service, tasteless food. After a couple of visits to this resturant, we will never go back again.
The food portion is big but is tasteless. We ordered one espresso but it turns out to be dlilute coffee. The manager insisted that he will not cancel and refund because it was done by the machine. Not even apologetic to custmers and insist that they are correct in blending such coffee. For a small buck of $5, we wont ever go back again. We ordered a tiramisu, and ask if it was freshly made or frozen confection, the waitress said it was freshly baked in the morning. Sad to say, she lied. The tiramisu came to be from a frozen confection. No doubt it has nice ambience - we will never recommend it to our friends ever. Is not worth the value of the food and the service is horrible. There are even better dining places in Sinapore. Is better not to risk your night at this place so you wont leave dissapointed!!!

tiendo96979
 • 20 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Over all only the place looks cosy with ambient feel and good scenery view. Went there for drinks with friend but left the place with disappointment on their service after our drinking session. Will I go there again ? Nope I won't. Not recommended.

ArcticStar
 • 01 Mar 2014 296 reviews 2 followers
Overall
Now, it is time for some scenic river views, cooling breezes and dinner at a far away side of Singapore - at the Punggol area. Frienzie's Bistro & Bar was chosen for that purpose, and also its laid-back ambience with music and another aspect of river-side dining other than Boat / Clake Quay and Robertson Quay.

There is usually a crowd by nightfall, and this area is fabulous for an after-dinner stroll. I never knew this place existed until now. We decided to go for the alfresco seating so we may be closer to nature - they set up with nice glass-topped tables and Balinese-style chairs anyway, so it was comfortable.

Main course no. 1 came next - the Spicy Meatballs Spaghetti -  I thought that it would have tasted better if more spicy. Nonetheless, the meatballs were bouncy and succulent, a delicious blend of minced beef taste and the spicy flavor of the chillied sauce it was tossed in. The pasta was tangy and well-cooked, so the overall feel of the dish was rather delightful, like comfort food at its best.

Next, the Marinated Chicken Thigh - tender chicken thigh cooked to perfection and served with a savoury gravy and chunks of capsicums, carrots, mushrooms etc. I rather enjoyed the light burst of flavors for this simple dish, but the amount of fatty meat in the chicken was quite a turn-off.

For more detailed information and photos, do visit:

Must tries: spicy meatball spaghetti

After Work, Chillout, Dinner