Hungry Mouse
 • 31 Oct 2013 10 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Went there for dinner, ordered ribs with fries, cod fish with saffron buttered rice and ribeye steak with mash potato. Ribs are overcooked but the fries are well done, cod fish was cooked with sambal sauce and it taste good but the buttered rice has no saffron(seems like buttered rice only). Ribeye steak was overcooked and not fresh, the mashed potato was not well mashed and abit too salty. Worst of all is the service . Just for 3 scoops of ice cream we waited for more than 1/2hr and had sent them continuous chasers, ice cream never arrive, our glasses of water takes forever to be refilled. Staff are not attentive and they seem to be busy with their handphones. We also waited ages for our bill to arrive so we decided to go to the cashier counter to wait for our bill instead of waiting at our seats. Guess what I saw, cashier was busy playing with his handphones and fooling around with his colleagues with our bill right in front of him not processed. We went up to him, waited for the bill and the cashier just threw the bill us like he was pissed off.

Must tries: fries