Reviews for Fu Dao Home Made Satay (甫道沙爹专卖店)

3.6

AsianChineseLocalSnacks
Address: #01-97, Old Airport Road Food Centre, 51 Old Airport Road, 390051
29 Apr 2015
Overall

fat satay, sauce lacking flavor

Its a decent satay, but the peanut sauce is a bit plain. Service is fast on a weekday night, so maybe i will order the black pepper next time, its got good reviews

More reviews of Fu Dao Home Made Satay

Yummilicious

The chicken satay is very juicy,chunky and nicely flavoured,sweet to my liking.Waited for a good 20 minutes for my order of 20 sticks.I feel it is worth the waiting time.The peanut gravy is thick and well-blended, not those watery one which is light in taste.

POWER LAH THIS STALL

I just patronised this stall and it was an eye opening experience for me! The black pepper satay is simply awesome and unique. Furthermore, the satay portion served are HUGE for 40c a stick. I am going to order them for my bbq this weekend. BAIK LAH!

Home Made Satay

Ver nice. Try then you will know.

Best satay

Last sat I when to try out this store,very nice satay, both the traditional and black pepper satay,,,not like those satay I used to eat.....the black pepper satay must try,,,,very nice.Weekend long quene,better go on week day but worth waiting...Satay good,gravy hot and delicious..Anutie was friendy,service not bad..and I was told that they allow phone ordering for take away..Must try!