Reviews for Fukuichi Japanese Dining (111 Somerset) (福一)

3.9

AsianJapanese
Address: TripleOne Somerset, 111 Somerset Road, 238164

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

Good Value Japanese Set Lunch at 111 Somerset

Needed to bring some colleagues out for lunch, and we headed to this restaurant which is near our office.   They have set lunches available, and we each picked what we liked. I chose the Bara Chirashi Teishoku. This is the mixed vegetables and seafood rice bowl set. It costs $18.   The set lunch for the Chirashi seafood bowl came with chawanmushi, a fresh salad bowl, miso soup.   I was expecting sashimi trimmings from leftover fish. But I saw sashimi fish that were freshly sliced and placed atop the rice. There was also tamago and Japanese cucumbers in it.

The dessert was also good. I got a black sesame ice cream mochi. Nice end to the meal.   It filled me up nicely for lunch. Good value for the quality and amount of food.
• 27 Aug 2015 • 506 reviews • 4 followers

Good Value Japanese Set Lunch at 111 Somerset

• Bara Chirashi Teishoku
• 23 Aug 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Great food

Overall
I went with my family for a birthday celebration. We ordered lots of sashimi, chawanmushi with crab and roe, spider maki and another maki, some sushi, cod fish mentai bento set (awesome), beef with goose liver sauce ($40+ of awesomeness) and ice cream desserts. Every dish we ordered was really good. It was an expensive meal because we splurged but the food was great.
• 01 Feb 2015 • 23 reviews • 0 follower

Gem

Overall
I was here today for the first time. It Is a Sunday, lunch time. Great stuff - quality set meals at reasonable prices. We had their sushi set n their mentaiko grilled fish set. The salad n chawanmuahi which were part of the set meals were good. Their set meal prices are similar to those mass market jap restaurants like s---- sushi, but are of much better quality n ambiance. Very prompt n attentive service too. Apart from set meals, they also offer interesting dishes at higher-end prices. Eg we had their grilled miso eggplant. They also serve omakase.