Back to Genki Sushi#03-32, Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road

Healthy Eating3 votes

thenomcollective
 • 26 Oct 2014 5 reviews 0 follower
Overall
My sushi diet consists of salmon, salmon, and more salmon. I used to avoid eating salmon altogether, simply because I didn’t like the taste of it, let alone have it raw. It’s a different story now though, and I’ve acquired a liking for it in all of its forms – sashimi, grilled, as part of a soup, etc.

Read more about it at https://thenomcollective.wordpress.com/ :)

After Work, Boys Night Out, Children/Family, Dinner, Girls Night Out

poportion
 • 08 Aug 2014 31 reviews 0 follower
Overall
This awesome place is value for money! The prices are very much reasonable for the quality and amount of food. I personally like the spicy salmon sushi, lobster salad sushi, sashimi salad and clams salad! Go for this place if you do not wish to spend too much for food in town. Food is served rather quickly and I give this place a 10/10 for creativity. The food is delivered through a conveyor belt like toy train and ordering is also hassle-free with the ipad at each and every table. You can even keep track of your spending by checking the total bill on the ipad!

El Gastronomo
 • 29 Aug 2013 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Defying convention, Genki Sushi has ditched conveyorbelt-style sushi in favour of sushi that's delivered on a mini shinkansen. Oh and not forgetting, you order via an iPad that's on each table. Points for innovation over there.

I visited this joint 3 weeks back after queuing for half an hour (unfortunately, they do not accept reservations). The chirashi don was reasonably-priced at $7.90 and the seared salmon belly sushi was really good—I helped myself to a couple of plates of that. The fried soft-shell crab ($5.90) was also excellent.

I definitely recommend this place to anyone who loves affordable, good sushi.

After Work, Birthdays, Chillout, Relaxed, Trendy