Review for Paradise Dynasty (ION Orchard)

AsianChineseDessertsDim SumShanghaineseSichuan
Lisa Sim • 28 Sep 2010 • 1 Review • 12 Followers

Worth trying.

I try this restaurant twice in a week bringing different group of my friends go.. We all really enjoy it. The waiter/waitress over there they are friendly and when we enter into the restaurant they show their wide smiles and greets to welcome us. It surprise me that when we enter in the restaurant, you will saw a BIG fish tank whereby the chefs are all inside cooking, making the xiaolongbao and perform the la mian for us. You also will see the tea master pouring tea for you.

As for the food there I like the most is the signature dishes of 8 different kinds of xiaolongbao, the side dishes there and so do the dessert as well. Whenever I think of it OMG!! OMG!! YUMMY!! The tastes of the xiaolongbao is realli unique and unforgettable.

The ambience there you might feel expensive but the prices of the food is AFFORDABLE. =] How should i say? The food there really worth the MONEY. You guys should really go and try it.

Recommended for
Lunch, Dinner, Children/Family, Business Dining, After Work, Private Dining, View/Scenery, High Tea
Overall
  • this is the tea master who pour tea for us.