Review for Paradise Dynasty (ION Orchard) (乐天皇朝)

3.5

AsianChineseDessertsDim SumShanghaineseSichuan
Address: #04-12A, ION Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, 238801
28 Sep 2010

Worth trying.

I try this restaurant twice in a week bringing different group of my friends go.. We all really enjoy it. The waiter/waitress over there they are friendly and when we enter into the restaurant they show their wide smiles and greets to welcome us. It surprise me that when we enter in the restaurant, you will saw a BIG fish tank whereby the chefs are all inside cooking, making the xiaolongbao and perform the la mian for us. You also will see the tea master pouring tea for you.

As for the food there I like the most is the signature dishes of 8 different kinds of xiaolongbao, the side dishes there and so do the dessert as well. Whenever I think of it OMG!! OMG!! YUMMY!! The tastes of the xiaolongbao is realli unique and unforgettable.

The ambience there you might feel expensive but the prices of the food is AFFORDABLE. =] How should i say? The food there really worth the MONEY. You guys should really go and try it.

More reviews of Paradise Dynasty

Always Amazing; Never Dissapoints

View the full menu with prices here: http://chewingyum.com/2015/11/18/paradise-dynasty/

I always enjoy my visits to Paradise Dynasty. Their xiao long paos are really super awesome, and always make me smile. Their la mian is really amazing as well. Every time I bring friends there we end up having an amazing meal. The service is great too. One of my all time favourite places to have nice Chinese food, and its also not too expensive! Great place, check it out!

consistent quality

pretty good xiao long pao and Szechuan cuisine. can get a little busy at peak periods but service is generally good.

Xiao Long Bao

I would rate this place as two notches better than Din Tai Fung because of their wider range of food items and classier ambiance. Pricing is 3-4 notches higher-:)

OK Lunch on 29Sep2014

see my full reviews at = http://chefquak.com/2014/09/29/ok-lunch-paradise-dynasty-on-29sep2014/

a friend bought lunch at paradise dynasty at level 4 ion orchard today on 29.9.2014. :-)

they do not take reservations so we arranged to go early at 11.45am to avoid, traffic, carpark issues & avoid queue.

we had 2 appetisers.

crystal pork (镇江淆肉) was competent, nothing special.

spicy dumplings (抄手) was good, guess no better than crystal jade lamian xiaolongbao.

the belly pork lamian was good! the soup was very tasty & smooth, the braised belly pork was excellent & the egg, noodles etc were all good. this was as good as a good japanese chashumen. :-)

we tried a poached sliced beef. it was pretty good, the usual tenderised beef.

ambience was good & there was a good lunch crowd though not full & there was no queue when we left about 130pm.

my friend ordered a pumpkin dessert. it was non-descript. i guess a “healthy” dessert.

there was a discount on some menu items under PGR (paradise gourmet rewards) + 30% rebates on non-discounted items. i think lunch came to about $50nett & there was a S$4.50 rebate. ok & doable lunch though nothing special.

Worth a visit

We went there for a birthday celebration and the food was quite nice. It is worth a visit I would say.