Reviews for Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant (ION Orchard)

AsianCantoneseChineseSichuanSteamboat

One will never forget about tomato soup steamboat

Not a single change that they allowed me just to walk in.  Perhaps, one and only chance, without any booking.  As the time passes, they are getting more customer to patron their eatery. And if I have craving for their steamboat, I needs to book in advance.  At that time, I don't know any other place have any tomato soup base.  Even there is, it's not an easy to have savoury in not over sweeten tomato.  This eatery place really makes it just nice, after put other raw food, the essence of this soup was splendid. That I am always the last one ended up drinking it.  Kind of wasting such a delicious soup if not drinking to finish it.

They do have private rooms available with the minimum spending coverage.  I had the thinking that I am in Shanghai, as their deco and setting are quite posh.
11 Aug 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

The service was really horrible.

Summary: THE WORST SERVICE QUALITY EVER! McDonalds has better service quality than here!

I visited Imperial Treasure Steamboat on 10th Aug 2014 around 2:30pm
They told us they are going to close at 3:30pm and we thought 1 hour should be enough. I didn't know that was the exact starting point of the disaster.

1. Slow service
We ordered their set menu and chose pork and beef. those two meat dishes were not ready even when we finished almost everything else.
I thought something was wrong and checked with their service staff and they brought it after like, 5 minutes.
Those are just sliced meat
12 Jul 2014 • 316 reviews • 86 followers

One will never forget about tomato soup steamboat

09 Feb 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Horrible service from Ivy

I visited Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant at Ion on 8 Feb around 9:20pm. I asked the staff what time they close, to which she said 10:30pm. So I said ok estimating that 1 hour was enough. I was seated by another staff (Staff B). And when Staff B left my table to their working counter, I saw and heard clearly a 3rd staff (I later found out her name is Ivy) scold Staff B quite loudly in Mandarin: "We're closing at 10:30! Why did you let her in?!" to which Staff B defensively said "It wasn't me who let her in." Staff B hurriedly came to me and said they're closing at 10:30pm, do I have