Reviews for Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong (TripleOne Somerset) (香港之窗)

3.3

AsianCantoneseChineseHong KongSteamboat

Imperial Treasure Windows Of Hong Kong (香港之窗): No Frills Authentic Hong Kong Cafe

Full Review at http://lepakwithyaops.com/imperial-treasure-windows-of-hong-kong-no-frills-authentic-hong-kong-cafe

Follow Lepak With Yaops on Instagram and Facebook

This has to be the most authentic cha chanteng I've visited in Singapore thus far. Located at Triple One, which is opposite of 313, Imperial Treasure Windows Of Hong Kong offers a wide array of Hong Kong cuisine from custard buns to roasted meat, however, dim sum is not part of the selections. Ordering system here may deem as efficient to some while a nuisance to others. Before getting a seat, make your selection from this massive menu and make payment at the entrance before getting a seat. We ordered the Wanton Noodles ($6.80), American Breakfast ($6.50), BBQ Pork 4 Treasure Rice ($9.50) and the mandatory Hong Kong specialty - Twin Combination Signature BBQ Meat ($16). Overall, it has nice ambiance, tall ceiling and comfortable dining area. In fact many Hong Kong expatriates dine in this restaurant. The price is acceptable and food certainly up to par.
• 28 Jun 2015 • 17 reviews • 0 follower

Extremely RUDE staff and BAD service (Raffles City Shopping Centre Branch)

Overall
Actually, I went to the Raffles City Shopping Centre Branch but there was not link to that Branch at HungryGoWhere.

Extremely RUDE staff and BAD service. We made a reservation the day before for 12:00 noon and reached the restaurant earlier at 11:30am. We are not unreasonable people and we waited patiently for 30 minutes until 12pm. In this 30 minutes, the restaurant manager entertained several groups of customers that had the same number of people as us. These groups were all with queue numbers and did not make any reservations. We asked if he could serve us first and if we need to get the queue number instead, but he said no because we have a reservation at 12pm. Only after waiting until 12pm and after several groups with queue numbers had gone into the restaurant, did he ask us to go in. I asked him politely for an explanation and his reason was because he wanted to get us a sofa seat. But from my observation, clearly the groups before us with queue numbers were also given sofa seats.

To be honest, is this even logical and does this even make sense??? I politely asked the manager if it is ok if i get a queue number and join the queue instead of waiting for the reservation at 12 because it seems to be faster that way but he insisted to keep me waiting. I understand that the F&B environment can be very demanding and stressful but please also kindly attend to the queries of your customers. We are not that demanding. We just hope the people who serve us can have a bit more common sense and handle things logically.

I'm deeply disappointed in the services that were provided to me at this particular outlet. After reading the reviews in the other outlets for the Imperial Treasure Group, I'm adamant that such simple service in-competencies did not happpen to only me alone. I'm quite disappointed as I thought the food at Imperial Treasure was good but I don't think I will patronize your outlets again if this sort of service continues.
• 06 May 2015 • 221 reviews • 5 followers

Follow Lepak With Yaops on Instagram and Facebook

• 22 Jan 2015 • 455 reviews • 4 followers

Decent Set Lunch for $8

Overall
I was at 111 Somerset last week and came by this restaurant located at 111 Somerset Building.

They are part of Imperial Treasure Group and they offer Hong Kong style 'char chan tang' (Tea House) menu items, such as wantan mee, porridge, baked sphagetti, baked rice, etc with Hong Kong style tea.

I spotted this set lunch offer at $7.80, where they have a macaroni soup with sliced ham, two eggs done sunny side and a piece of sandwich with butter.

The meal filled me up juct nicely and the meal was alright.

Good for a quick lunch.