Reviews for Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong (TripleOne Somerset) (香港之窗)

3.4

AsianCantoneseChineseHong KongSteamboat
Address: #01-K1/24/25, TripleOne Somerset, 111 Somerset Road, 238164
03 Dec 2015

Peaceful Meal

My friends and I really enjoy our meal at this self service restaurant, the price of the food is very reasonable and the service provided was also really pleasant! But what actually makes me enjoy the place is the environment, it is quiet and peaceful - it is really hard to find such a restaurant especially in Somerset area! I would definitely recommend you guys to drop by this restaurant if you are shopping around Orchard Gateway, 313 Somerset or Cineleisure!

More reviews of Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong

Quick Fuss-Free Lunch

Was in the vicinity of Somerset and wanted a quick lunch.

Popped in here and I got the Beef Brisket Noodles: $8.30.

The beef pieces were well braised and tasty. The egg noodles were springy.

Soup was also good, with the beef imparting its flavor into the soup.

I tried hard to stop myself from drinking up all the soup.

Curt & Surly Service Attitude

As a concept Windows of Hong Kong should be a sure fire winner - roast meat, dumpling, noodles - comfort food at a good price. But service & staff attitude count as well. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough but the two women at the counter were curt & impatient when I placed my order. When it was time to collect the food, both sets I ordered weren't ready. Again the rudeness of the counter staff was off puttin. I didn't expect 3 star Michelin service but a little pleasantness & courtesy go a long way. I eat here a lot but am not so sure now. For my money at all level, Crystal Jade delivers a better product.
Overall

Imperial Treasure Windows Of Hong Kong (香港之窗): No Frills Authentic Hong Kong Cafe

Full Review at http://lepakwithyaops.com/imperial-treasure-windows-of-hong-kong-no-frills-authentic-hong-kong-cafe

Follow Lepak With Yaops on Instagram and Facebook

This has to be the most authentic cha chanteng I've visited in Singapore thus far. Located at Triple One, which is opposite of 313, Imperial Treasure Windows Of Hong Kong offers a wide array of Hong Kong cuisine from custard buns to roasted meat, however, dim sum is not part of the selections.

Ordering system here may deem as efficient to some while a nuisance to others. Before getting a seat, make your selection from this massive menu and make payment at the entrance before getting a seat.

We ordered the Wanton Noodles ($6.80), American Breakfast ($6.50), BBQ Pork 4 Treasure Rice ($9.50) and the mandatory Hong Kong specialty - Twin Combination Signature BBQ Meat ($16).

Overall, it has nice ambiance, tall ceiling and comfortable dining area. In fact many Hong Kong expatriates dine in this restaurant. The price is acceptable and food certainly up to par.

Decent Set Lunch for $8

I was at 111 Somerset last week and came by this restaurant located at 111 Somerset Building.

They are part of Imperial Treasure Group and they offer Hong Kong style 'char chan tang' (Tea House) menu items, such as wantan mee, porridge, baked sphagetti, baked rice, etc with Hong Kong style tea.

I spotted this set lunch offer at $7.80, where they have a macaroni soup with sliced ham, two eggs done sunny side and a piece of sandwich with butter.

The meal filled me up juct nicely and the meal was alright.

Good for a quick lunch.