Reviews for Itacho Sushi (Terminal 3)

AsianJapanese
Esther La

nice steam egg

We  go  to  itacho  sushi  at tampines  mall.  The  ambience  and  food  was  great.  We  order  steam  egg,  sushi,  croquette,  etc with  green  tea  ice  cream.However  the  portion  is  a bit  small.
13 Dec 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Poor service

Very bad service at airport branch. First, they refused to let my baby stroller go in, and said the area near entrance is only meant for luggage. So luggage is more important than stroller? luggage can park in that area, stroller has to be let unattended outside? Second, I ordered a teriyaki chicken which should be a common item in any japanese restaurant, but i was shocked to hear that I need to wait for at least 40 minutes!!! Is this a joke? Somemore when they told me this, it was not friendly at all.
28 Nov 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

nice steam egg

13 Apr 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

I was transparent!

People use to say, if the business gets too good, the food and services will tend to degrade.

I stood there at the entrance with a lot of empty tables inside, no staff approach me.. worse thing was a waiter passed by just right in front of me as without the intention of stopping as if I was transparent!

ended up I didn't spend there, filled in the feedback form n left.

There are a lot more Japanese food out there, and a lot Itacho out there in town.

I would stay away from this shop forever n ask my friends to stay away too.