fill-e-plate5 votes
Healthy Eating3 votes

TKPSBDS
 • 25 Mar 2013 95 reviews 1 follower
Overall
I was at Javier's with a few friends and we were delighted we could stack up our plates as HIGH as we want for such an affordable price. Here's the place to get greedy and pile your plate with a heap of food.

We ordered the quarter chicken + "pile your plate" set for $14.90 which came with soup and drink. The mountain of food on one single plate was more than enough to be shared among 3 people.

Other than the "main course" (i.e. the chicken), the other sides included mostly finger food like wedges, onion rings, garlic bread, as well as fruits, and the usual pastas and salads (e.g. potato salad). Don't expect anything expensive here since you're paying for the food at dirt cheap prices. Taste wise, it's good enough.

Reasonable standard of service and ambience. Go there for a big meal if you've starved yourself for days!

Must tries: fill-e-plate, onion rings

Cheap Eat/Budget

TKPSBDS
 • 25 Mar 2013 95 reviews 1 follower
Overall
I was at Javier's some time back with a few friends and we simply stacked up an entire plate of food for just $14.90. This is definitely a place to get greedy and grab as much food as you can at one go!

We ordered the Quarter Chicken + fill-the-plate set for $14.90. It came with a drink and soup as well. Our mountain of food was so much that 3 of us were able to share one entire set.

Other than the "main course" (i.e. the chicken) the food mainly consists finger food like onion rings, nuggets, garlic bread, wedges etc, and the very common pasta, fruits and salads (e.g. potato salad). Don't expect anything expensive since it's dirt cheap and you can eat as much as you want! Taste wise, it's good enough.

Reasonable service and ambience. Go there for a big meal if you've starved yourself for days!

Must tries: fill-e-plate, onion rings

Cheap Eat/Budget
  • Javier's
  • Javier's

chuckyboo
 • 15 Oct 2012 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Came here for the first time on a Sunday night with my friends. We ordered honey ribs and a fill-the-plate.The honey ribs were decent and I really liked the concept of the fill-the-plate! There're all sorts of things to choose from - pasta salad, potatoes, salads and dressings, garlic bread, pasta, etc etc. All were rather nice. The more you pile, the more you get to eat. Great for sharing!The food isn't super delicious but it's really worth every cent. We were super full after that. Service was great too! I'd definitely come back again.

Must tries: fill-e-plate