Reviews for Jollibee

3.7

AmericanFilipino
Address: #06-048A, Lucky Plaza, 304 Orchard Road, 238863

yummy but pricy fried chicken

I honestly love the jollibee fried chicken. In fact, if I could choose between KFC,  Popeyes and Jollibee, I would definitely go for Jollibee simply because the batter is not so thick and the chicken is succulent. I also think it's cool that they give you a little tub of brown gravy to dunk the chicken in. Suits the chicken very well!

Its a pity that they provide Kimball chilli and tomato sachets for people to add to their food because I don't think Kimball's chilli is the best chilli out there, so it kind of does their chick en a disservice.

much as i love their chicken,  I felt really stupid for falling for the hamburger steak Against my better judgement.  It's just like eating a (rather mediocre ) hamburger patty with gravy. I think anyone can make something quite similar with mince beef at home!

I also wouldn't bother eating their spaghetti. .. it looks like it comes from a can. if you want to eat this kind of cheapo spaghetti , I'm sure you can whip some up at home that will taste better than this!!!
• 28 May 2015 • 71 reviews • 1 follower

yummy but pricy fried chicken

• 27 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Love jollibee

Overall
Love Jollibee very much. Ordered the chicken joy and will definitely go back despite the long queue.

The chicken is crispy and nicely marinated, the mashed potatoes have hint of sweet in its taste, the rice is creatively molded into a bun and served like a burger, and the gravy struck the perfect balance between sweet and saltiness that makes you crave for more.

There are so many more entrees on the menu that demand tasting. Will definitely go back Jollibee for more scrumptious food.
• 02 Sep 2014 • 29 reviews • 1 follower

Quiet speechless

Overall
I enjoy fried chicken as much as any other girl. which means quiet a bit when i get a good one, but i wouldent wast calories of bites on sub par fried chicken

Jollibee's chicken was terrible, an artificial taste was in the batter and the sauce was so sickeningly sweet, i felt like puking after one bite

The ambiance is like a regular fastfood place, but there are horriblely maintained corners in the restaurant..

terrible