Reviews for Jollibee (Lucky Plaza)

3.6

AmericanFilipino
Address: #06-048A, Lucky Plaza, 304 Orchard Road, 238863
30 Jan 2016

Jolly good time

Jollibee is actually a Filipino fast food that just came into the country in the last few years. The taste of the meal is quite interesting. They Have fried chicken, spaghetti and even a beef patty. All except the spaghetti is topped with the gravy of a mash potato. If u are someone who enjoys spicy food then you have to know that all their food is not spicy at all so just take chilli sauce and enjoy them with your fried chicken! Or maybe, just try and enjoy ur meal without chilli for once.

More reviews of Jollibee

Good Chicken and Gravy

View the full menu with prices here: http://chewingyum.com/2015/11/18/jollibee/

Jollibee always has a long queue, and that had always put me off eating there. But, when I was there at an off timing I decided to give it a go. The queue was not too bad, and the chicken did not dissapoint at all! Pretty good chicken, enchanced by the gravy. I have to admit though that it was not exactly very filling. If you were very hungry, you'd definitely not be satisfied with a meal here. Overall though, pretty good fried chicken. Check it out.

Jollibee

For full review, please visit https://phuachiuyen.wordpress.com/2014/07/19/jollibee-lucky-plaza/

Fast food for brunch!!!!!!!! Filipino style. The diced hotdog in the spaghetti were ok. Sauce was tomato-ish and pretty tasty. Crispy chicken was crispy and slightly oily but not very fragrant. I doubt it’s a popular fast food but at least I tried before!
Overall

yummy but pricy fried chicken

I honestly love the jollibee fried chicken. In fact, if I could choose between KFC,  Popeyes and Jollibee, I would definitely go for Jollibee simply because the batter is not so thick and the chicken is succulent. I also think it's cool that they give you a little tub of brown gravy to dunk the chicken in. Suits the chicken very well!

Its a pity that they provide Kimball chilli and tomato sachets for people to add to their food because I don't think Kimball's chilli is the best chilli out there, so it kind of does their chick en a disservice.

much as i love their chicken,  I felt really stupid for falling for the hamburger steak Against my better judgement.  It's just like eating a (rather mediocre ) hamburger patty with gravy. I think anyone can make something quite similar with mince beef at home!

I also wouldn't bother eating their spaghetti. .. it looks like it comes from a can. if you want to eat this kind of cheapo spaghetti , I'm sure you can whip some up at home that will taste better than this!!!

Love jollibee

Love Jollibee very much. Ordered the chicken joy and will definitely go back despite the long queue.

The chicken is crispy and nicely marinated, the mashed potatoes have hint of sweet in its taste, the rice is creatively molded into a bun and served like a burger, and the gravy struck the perfect balance between sweet and saltiness that makes you crave for more.

There are so many more entrees on the menu that demand tasting. Will definitely go back Jollibee for more scrumptious food.