Summary

Food/Drink3
Value3
Service3

people found this review useful

Most helpful reviews for KFC (Anchorpoint)

Same KFC

Yes, you are seeing same thing because KFC is standardize everywhere. KFC original flavour two piece chicken meal is an all time favourite for me. The two piece chicken meal comes with cole slaw and whipped potato. Service level in KFC is standard for all KFC throughout Singapore. The ambience in KFC is what you would expect of a normal fast food. Oh wait, let me see what else can I add on to describe KFC? Oh Okay I think that’s about it. A simple meal with a simple environment with a simple service.

KFC Tries To Innovate

I have not been to KFC in awhile, so a recent visit surprised me when i saw some new items on the menu.

I decided to try the Chicken A La King ($4), a cream based sauce using their pop corn chicken. Unfortunately, I think chicken a la king is best with boiled chicken and the microwaved rice looks like it has seen better days.

The chicken though was still as good, with crispy skin and tender meat.

For dessert I tried the new chocolate cake ($2). The picture was a little misleading as it looked like there was lava in the cake, but alas, it was just a thick and rich slanted chocolate cupcake.

In summary, I would just stick to what KFC does best - its chicken. Service was efficient, although they got my order wrong as I wanted original instead of crispy.