Reviews for Kilo

3.8

AsianBeerEuropeanFusionItalianJapaneseWesternWine
DABelgium

One of the best spots in SG

Exquisite food within a totally different ambiance from what you can find in SG. You'll almost feel in Berlin. Love this place.
26 Apr 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

One of the best spots in SG

15 Feb 2014 • 8 reviews • 0 follower

Sweet Location

This place has great ambience, it is located in a quiet spot near the kallang river away from the bustle of the cityscape. You can occupy a romantic seat overlooking the river or take a stroll along the river after the meal. The waiters are friendly, and they have a nice waiting lounge located at the 8th level. The food does take a little long to he prepared and when the food was served it was only average.
07 Aug 2013 • 15 reviews • 0 follower

Completely Overrated

For pics and an in depth review, please visit my blog here:

I've heard such amazing things about Kilo from colleagues, friends, magazines, reviews (everywhere, really!),  and was absolutely dying to try it. Unfortunately, I was completely disappointed and didn't think it lived up to the hype at all. We were served by a waitress who seemed completely blase and disinterested in answering any of our questions. The food was decent, but definitely not mind blowing.  Our favourite dish of the night was the avocado wasabi tuna tartare, which was incredibly fresh and perfectly balanced by the creamy avocado. The crispy squid, on the other hand, had way too much batter on it causing it to become soggy really fast. Lastly, their 12 hour roasted pork belly wasn't as succulent as we'd hoped and the pork cracklings which accompanied it were too big and chewy to bite into! The decor was incredibly raw and minimalistic, which was quite refreshing but not really my cup of tea. To find out more of my thoughts on their dishes as well as what interesting concoction arrived when we ordered the gyoza, please visit my blog above!

Similar Listings