Review for Kilo

AsianBeerEuropeanFusionItalianJapaneseWesternWine
Singapore Noms • 08 Jul 2013 • 4 Reviews • 0 Follower

Kilo Kitchen is a Must Visit!

The Kilo Kitchen at Kamping Bugis made us keel over with full and satisfied tummies! Sometimes a place comes along that can lighten up even my jaded and cynical palate. I was taken to Kilo as a surprise dinner by a certain special person who revealed nothing to me beforehand about where we were going or what was for dinner. All that I knew was that I had absolutely no idea where I was going as I was led through a previously unexplored quiet part of town near Lavender MRT station, heart pounding as I wondering what was going to happen? Was I going to get raped? Was I going to get kidnapped by sexually aggressive militant activists from the Filipino terrorist organisation the MILFs? Would they then lock me in a cell for the rest of my life and force me to breed, constantly, with their more beautiful female members in some sick eugenics program? I thought of all these things, until I arrived; with a huge erection; at a non-descript white building in the middle of a field...

Read more about our dinner at Kilo Kitchen here: https://singaporenoms.wordpress.com/2013/07/07/kilo-kitchen-review/

Avocado-Wasabi Tuna Tartare + Flour Chips