Back to Kombi Rocks Diner66 Yio Chu Kang Road

thai minced pork3 votes

valencialoves
 • Wednesday at 2:58pm 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Don't waste your money and time on this cafe.
Went there during tea time on a Sunday and the cafe was empty. Ordered iced milk tea from the menu and their hand made thai fish cake. Firstly, I saw them pouring my milk tea from a bottle of POKKA MILK TEA BOTTLE and adding some ice. Such disappointment. I seriously thought their milk tea will be made on the spot instead of just getting it from a bottle. Next, i went to the back to use their toilet. I walked past the kitchen and I saw lots of dirty plates on the sink and nobody bother clearing it up. The kitchen was as messy like some "tze char" kitchen. The thai fish cake that came was oily. I got to take out my tissue paper to squeeze out the oil.

I went to comment on their facebook page and they even removed my comment.
Think twice before you visit this place.

Christyna
 • 10 Aug 2014 8 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Had lunch on a Sunday. The service crews are quite blur. The food was of low standard, it was worst than normal zi char. Most of the food are quite oily, I can feel the oil ooze out. The thai fish cake taste like normal chinese fish cake. The crispy noodle has no taste at all. Only the mee goreng is nice. Go there for the mee goreng and ambience not others.

Must tries: Mee Goreng

Cheng Ching Ch
 • 12 Jul 2014 4 reviews 17 followers
Overall
The diner was quite empty when we visited.
Staff slammed the drinks on the table,  which surprised us.
I noticed white dots and furry remnants (which looks disgusting, like larvae) on one of my leaves. My appetite lost instantly, and i wondered whether the vegetables were being washed.
I couldn't get any staff attention, cos the pretty thai staff was just playing with her phone while the other ignoring me at the counter.
Worst,  i was given the explanation this is normal. Really?  s*** on my vege? When i disagreed, he just gave a half hearted sorry.
No remedy,  no compensation.
I feel stupid paying him for the food and service. Not stepping in again,  tyvm