Back to Kombi Rocks Diner66 Yio Chu Kang Road

thai minced pork3 votes

Sabrina Liow
 • 25 Oct 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Stay around the area and went to try since we always pass by.

Very disappointed with the food and service. Well there was no service to begin with. U have to self order and pay at the counter. Additional serving plates and utensils also to ask from counter yourself. Young lady at the cashier was cold and unfriendly.. And when we asked for a plain omelette as my spouse is a vegetarian, the lady and her pal laughed. We didn't find it amusing.

Food was nothing to rave about and expensive. Fried chicken wings and crackers are soggy. Omelette was extremely oily, curry was watery. Hor fun and mee goreng was ok but is what you can get from any zi char at a much cheaper price..

Should have read hungrygowhere before visiting. Def first and last visit.

valencialoves
 • 22 Oct 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Don't waste your money and time on this cafe.
Went there during tea time on a Sunday and the cafe was empty. Ordered iced milk tea from the menu and their hand made thai fish cake. Firstly, I saw them pouring my milk tea from a bottle of POKKA MILK TEA BOTTLE and adding some ice. Such disappointment. I seriously thought their milk tea will be made on the spot instead of just getting it from a bottle. Next, i went to the back to use their toilet. I walked past the kitchen and I saw lots of dirty plates on the sink and nobody bother clearing it up. The kitchen was as messy like some "tze char" kitchen. The thai fish cake that came was oily. I got to take out my tissue paper to squeeze out the oil.

I went to comment on their facebook page and they even removed my comment.
Think twice before you visit this place.

Christyna
 • 10 Aug 2014 8 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Had lunch on a Sunday. The service crews are quite blur. The food was of low standard, it was worst than normal zi char. Most of the food are quite oily, I can feel the oil ooze out. The thai fish cake taste like normal chinese fish cake. The crispy noodle has no taste at all. Only the mee goreng is nice. Go there for the mee goreng and ambience not others.

Must tries: Mee Goreng