Review for Kombi Rocks Diner

AsianLocalSingaporeanThai
Address: 66 Yio Chu Kang Road, 545568
12 Jul 2014
Overall

bad service, unclean food!

The diner was quite empty when we visited.
Staff slammed the drinks on the table,  which surprised us.
I noticed white dots and furry remnants (which looks disgusting, like larvae) on one of my leaves. My appetite lost instantly, and i wondered whether the vegetables were being washed.
I couldn't get any staff attention, cos the pretty thai staff was just playing with her phone while the other ignoring me at the counter.
Worst,  i was given the explanation this is normal. Really?  s*** on my vege? When i disagreed, he just gave a half hearted sorry.
No remedy,  no compensation.
I feel stupid paying him for the food and service. Not stepping in again,  tyvm

More reviews of Kombi Rocks Diner

Overall

A great hangout with friends & family

A very cozy vintage themed cafe nestled along yio chu kang rd. Loved their giant drink floats! A cool hangout any time of the day. Surprised they have some vintage vehicle shop & barber beside also. Due to lack of pics here, I decided to contribute to more here. :)

Waste of stomach space

Nice deco and ambience but the food is overpriced. We ordered calamari, fries, fried rice and many more. Our appetizers (fries and calamari) became our "desserts", fries with frozen taste, calamari don't look and taste like 1. Services was so slow waited so long for each dish. Expensive zhi chat with low quality taste and portion. Will not recommend this place to any1.

Below average coffee place

Nice deco with retro feel. Have not tried their dinner menu, however will not recommend the place for coffee or chillout. Rather ordinary Mocha that's too milky. Would have expected slighy better standards for a $6 drinks. Very normal fries that usually comes with hawker center western food.

Local food

For full review, please visit https://phuachiuyen.wordpress.com/2014/02/15/kombi-rocks-66-yio-chu-kang-road-s545568/

Are you looking into some local food in a nice ambience? Kombi rocks suits this!! =)

Back to the Future....

Ambient is nice, comfortable. Food is pretty decent as well. Would go back there again. a little surprise by the low review from other foodies. Would go back again.. Serving a little small though.

Feel is a good and chilled place