Back to Kraze Burger#B2-55, Marina Bay Sands, 10 Bayfront Avenue

Take Away3 votes

Prince Of Bangala
 • 27 Oct 2013 54 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Ambience - Come on Wad Ambience...The place is so squeezy that u can see the restaurant wants to squeeze more profits with that limited space

Food - Pasta so undercooked and dry that I feel like i am eating a packet of mamee...Subway wise - the egg is messy and overcooked and the presentation is in a mess. fries got many dark potato skin parts

Conclusion is I machiam paying for food made by some primary school kids who just finish their sandwich making lessons.whole food like some kids playing masak masak

Weelovefood
 • 09 Oct 2013 18 reviews 1 follower
Overall
Went to the Plaza Singapura branch and was pleasantly surprised to find that the standard of food was actually pretty good. I mean, burgers normally equate to fast food right? But KB's hand made dough were really fresh and easy on the palette. We ordered the 1) Semi nude: a burger without the top bun, a good beef patty topped with a crispy sunny side up. Good stuff! 2) The Matiz: basically the same thing but with a bun on top hahaha. What makes them good is the special KB sauce. 3) Idaho garlic fries - so good! Thick, crispy yet soft, these taste wonderfully fragrant dipped into the whipped cream on the side. Must try. I'd say it's worth a visit, but I find it slightly pricey. For more details and pics, do check out my post on http://weelovefood.blogspot.sg/2013/10/kraze-burger-fresh-ingredients-on.html! Enjoy folks :)

Must tries: Garlic Idaho Fries

After Work, Birthdays, Brunch

Navy Seal1
 • 05 Aug 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Ive been into this place before,Ive tired a lot of burgers in the world. last time they put pasta salad on the side but now they've change it to a green leafy salads to make it look expensive.Food quality and taste is not that much. i prefer the pasta salad on the side and not a grass. or atleast give some option to your customers to choose, pasta salad or green salad on the side to make some justice in what they are paying.

The guy in black shirt who serve our meal,leaves us with a very good impresion. Not that overacting but with a sincer smile and tone while serving us & other customers. he knows how to make a customer feel comfortable even the tables and chairs are from the year of the donkeys.(tearing cover of the chairs and wiggling tables)
He is a service quality, train more staff like this guy to build up your rapport with all your customers.

My thoughts... pasta salad on the side makes the burger more tastefu & not easily taste boring.make your burgers worth buying and not by it looks only.

Brunch, Business Dining