Back to Kraze Burger#B2-55, Marina Bay Sands, 10 Bayfront Avenue

Take Away3 votes

CraigJons001
 • Monday at 3:01am 1 review 0 follower
Overall
We had a tiring day walking around Gardens by the bay.
While walking around the foodcourt, we saw this Kraze Burgers.

Unfortunately, they are only accepting take away orders.
But we ask the Service Crew if she can allow us to dine in since we are so tired.
She askpermission from her Manager and she came back with smile telling us that we are going to be their last guests for dine in.

We had ordered Semi Nude, Matis and Club sandwich. Just nice after 10 minutes our food came. Woah! The presentation of Semi Nude was good with no bun and only with green salad on the side and runny egg on top. With very tasty sauce on the side. I ask for more sauce cos I like it very much.

They have a unique burger with special sauce that other Burger chain don't have.

Khang Wei
 • 24 Aug 2014 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
We ordered the Megabite and KBB Burger. Both tasted terrible. This is the first burger I could not finish in a long time. Dry beef patty and dry bun. Just horrible.

What's worse is the blatant racist treatment by the service crew. A female waitress told us that we need to wait 30 minutes for our food and the restaurant has many empty seats still. I was wondering if the kitchen is understaffed and gave them benefit of the doubt. Whilst waiting, I saw an Indian family being led away, whilst welcoming a Caucasian family. The restaurant still has many seats! Just on principle alone, I will avoid this white worshipping restaurant.

The burgers are very pricey too (even with Groupon). For that price, there are so many nicer alternatives.

I will never understand those people who give positive reviews. I would give a negative rating if possible.

AVOID THIS RESTAURANT AT ALL COST!

tjevans
 • 23 Aug 2014 16 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Absolutely the single worst burger I have ever seen or eaten. There is nothing good whatsoever to say about Kraze Burger. The bun was nasty, the patty itself thin, sloppy and bland and the garnishes inside vile. The chili crab burger too was revolting, mainly dry, hard breadcrumbs and tasted like cardboard.

i genuinely have no idea how people have reviewed this place positively.