Reviews for Kraze Burger (Marina Bay Sands)

AmericanAsianKorean
King Tim

Tasty burgers but expensive

Really tasty burger and the chili cheese fries were delicious. I was surprised that they don't serve brown sugar, which I like in my coffee...
17 Dec 2014 • 23 reviews • 0 follower

Tasty burgers but expensive

22 Oct 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Worst kid's meal, definitely a fast food burgers quality or worse

Worst kids meal, don't order the macaroni kids meal, the "kraze special sauce" is nothing but supermarket ready processes cheese tasting, that topping on top of plain macaroni. My kids don't even want to bite. Secondly, the pomodoro spaghetti is spicy for kids that waitress don't even remind us knowing we ordered to substitute the lousy macaroni kids meal. We went in and out with hungry kids. With the price, we expect better. The mega bite is not as the size as shown, much smaller. Plus the beef.. Fast food standard which market as restaurant. Not recommended.
25 Aug 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Complete our Day!

We had a tiring day walking around Gardens by the bay.
While walking around the foodcourt, we saw this Kraze Burgers.

Unfortunately, they are only accepting take away orders.
But we ask the Service Crew if she can allow us to dine in since we are so tired.
She askpermission from her Manager and she came back with smile telling us that we are going to be their last guests for dine in.

We had ordered Semi Nude, Matis and Club sandwich. Just nice after 10 minutes our food came. Woah! The presentation of Semi Nude was good with no bun and only with green salad on the side and runny egg on top. With very tasty sauce on the side. I ask for more sauce cos I like it very much.

They have a unique burger with special sauce that other Burger chain don't have.