Reviews for Kraze Burger (Marina Bay Sands)

2.3

AmericanAsianKorean

Tasty burgers but expensive

Really tasty burger and the chili cheese fries were delicious. I was surprised that they don't serve brown sugar, which I like in my coffee...
16 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Disappointing

Overall
The burger tasted nothing like the Kraze burgers I've had in Korea. The pattie tasted like the frozen kind you get at the supermarkets, and my burger was served with a side of cold macaroni salad. No fries (have to order separately). The macaroni salad tasted artificial... I've had better tasting at cafeterias.
17 Dec 2014 • 46 reviews • 0 follower

Tasty burgers but expensive

22 Oct 2014 • 0 review • 0 follower

Worst kid's meal, definitely a fast food burgers quality or worse

Overall
Worst kids meal, don't order the macaroni kids meal, the "kraze special sauce" is nothing but supermarket ready processes cheese tasting, that topping on top of plain macaroni. My kids don't even want to bite. Secondly, the pomodoro spaghetti is spicy for kids that waitress don't even remind us knowing we ordered to substitute the lousy macaroni kids meal. We went in and out with hungry kids. With the price, we expect better. The mega bite is not as the size as shown, much smaller. Plus the beef.. Fast food standard which market as restaurant. Not recommended.

Similar Listings