Back to Kraze Burger#B2-55, Marina Bay Sands, 10 Bayfront Avenue

Take Away3 votes

anewmummy
 • 22 Oct 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Worst kids meal, don't order the macaroni kids meal, the "kraze special sauce" is nothing but supermarket ready processes cheese tasting, that topping on top of plain macaroni. My kids don't even want to bite. Secondly, the pomodoro spaghetti is spicy for kids that waitress don't even remind us knowing we ordered to substitute the lousy macaroni kids meal. We went in and out with hungry kids. With the price, we expect better. The mega bite is not as the size as shown, much smaller. Plus the beef.. Fast food standard which market as restaurant. Not recommended.

CraigJons001
 • 25 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
We had a tiring day walking around Gardens by the bay.
While walking around the foodcourt, we saw this Kraze Burgers.

Unfortunately, they are only accepting take away orders.
But we ask the Service Crew if she can allow us to dine in since we are so tired.
She askpermission from her Manager and she came back with smile telling us that we are going to be their last guests for dine in.

We had ordered Semi Nude, Matis and Club sandwich. Just nice after 10 minutes our food came. Woah! The presentation of Semi Nude was good with no bun and only with green salad on the side and runny egg on top. With very tasty sauce on the side. I ask for more sauce cos I like it very much.

They have a unique burger with special sauce that other Burger chain don't have.

Khang Wei
 • 24 Aug 2014 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
We ordered the Megabite and KBB Burger. Both tasted terrible. This is the first burger I could not finish in a long time. Dry beef patty and dry bun. Just horrible.

What's worse is the blatant racist treatment by the service crew. A female waitress told us that we need to wait 30 minutes for our food and the restaurant has many empty seats still. I was wondering if the kitchen is understaffed and gave them benefit of the doubt. Whilst waiting, I saw an Indian family being led away, whilst welcoming a Caucasian family. The restaurant still has many seats! Just on principle alone, I will avoid this white worshipping restaurant.

The burgers are very pricey too (even with Groupon). For that price, there are so many nicer alternatives.

I will never understand those people who give positive reviews. I would give a negative rating if possible.

AVOID THIS RESTAURANT AT ALL COST!