Summary

Parma and Rucola Pizza, Molten chocolate cake, Pizzoccheri Della Valtellina, Risotto Allozafferano, Burratina Con Proscuitto Crudo, Garlic bread/pizza, None, Pizza Diavola, Ravioli stuffed with pumpkin, Rucola Parma, Sfoglia di Melanzane Alla Parmigiana, Soup of the day View all
After Work, Children/Family, Dinner, Ala Carte, Girls Night Out, Hidden Find, Boys Night Out, Large Groups/Gathering, Birthdays, Chillout View all

Great pizza at reasonable price!

So, it is a pizza day! I heard that their pasta and others tasted normal and so didn’t get them. I’m sure you will be satisfied if you stick to their pizza. These pizzas are 11 inch and are all under $20 (considering that $19.90 is < $20). Such good pizzas can easily cost more than $20 if you were to try to get them in town area, such as Da Mario Pizzeria. This is really a good pizza place for ppl living in the eastern side. Spent about $28 for this meal per person. They also have two other pizzas not in the menu, which is the four cheese pizza and beef pizza. Knowing that they make four cheese pizza, it makes this place feels even more authentic and I almost wanted to get it but thought I should have a lighter meal today. It should be a pretty good pizza as the combination of four cheeses makes the pizza exceptionally fragrant. Had it before and I loved it.

For more details, please visit:

Most helpful reviews for La Pizzaiola (Jalan Riang)

Homely italian food

We live nearby so we often call to order pizzas and pastas and drop by after 15 minutes to pick up the food and enjoy it at home. Would recommend the Fettucine with bacon and mushroom, simply delicious! The ravioli with sausage is delicious too. For pizzas, my favourite is the Diavola! The chilli flakes here are extra spicy. Gives a good kick.

La Pizzaiola

Overall, the staff are quite good especially 15 minutes of walk under the hot sun. The first thing they served us with ice water :) They are also quite attentive to the need of the customers and explaining the food detail to the customers. The whole restaurant is really quite cosy and comfortable for friends to catch up.
Rucola Parma pizza really tastes great and most of the online reviews mentioned pizza are nice. Nothing can go wrong with their pizza so just stick to that :)

For full review, http://finaldustjourney.blogspot.sg/2015/06/la-pizzaiola.html

Value for money

For the full post and pictures visit toseetofeeltoeat

The prices at La Pizzaiola is really reasonable for an Italian restaurant. I usually have to fork out between $20 to $30 for a pasta at most Italian restaurants. But pastas and pizzas at La Pizzaiola are between $15 to $20! Great food at a great price.

We ordered Parmigiana (around $12) which is eggplant baked with tomato sauce and cheese. I love Parmigiana in general, and I love the one at La Pizzaiola! Soft mushy eggplant coated with a generous layer of cheese and zesty tomato sauce. Yums. I should totally learn how to make this dish because I'm just so in love with it.

We had Ravioli (ricotta and spinach filled Tuscan dumplings in butter and sage sauce - around $14) and Squid Ink Tagliatelle with Crab Meat (around $15). The ravioli was good but the "skin" of the dumpling was a little too thick. I would have preferred a thinner "skin" which ruptures and spills all the delicious fillings into my mouth. The spinach filling was good and the sauce was rather light for butter.   The Squid Ink Tagliatelle was good! Robust squid ink and white wine sauce, al dente tagliatelle, and a generous serving of crab meat. This dish is good. I would recommend going for this if you visit La Pizzaiola.

World Piza

It's a great restaurant. There are all kinds of pizza here. You would like to come here, you will be happy about it! a10