Summary

Linguine Crab & Mascarpone, Lamb shank, Latteria Mac & Cheese, Stracciatella w/ Egg Plant, Tipsy Tiramisu, burrata, seared buffalo mozzarella with parma ham View all
After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Dinner, Quiet, Large Groups/Gathering, Romance/First Dates, Children/Family, Anniversary, Chillout, Girls Night Out, Lunch, Vegetarians, Wine Lists View all

simply nice romantic italian restaurant

Me and my friends were having a dinner last night in this restaurant, in the night the atmosphere were really romantic with a dim of candle light, warm welcoming from the italian manager, made us feel like in Italy.

we tried the burata cheese with a sweet peppers, its super! we all don't have any alergic with dairy food so we tried the cheeses there and we just loving it,

At first i didn't feel like to have seafood as my main course but the italian manager really helpful and suggest me to try the taglitelle seafood they have there.

and its just amazingly fresh and it's just yummy.

not only the pasta, but we also very satisfy with the last touch of Tiramisu.

by the way i read the review below before i went to Latteria, i was a little bit feared of it, but then after i went there and experienced ourself, it's just the opposite way...

overall, i recommend you all to try this restaurant. you will not regret it, it really rocks!

Most helpful reviews for Latteria Mozzarella Bar

Left me determined to come back

For any cheese lover, Latteria Mozzarella is a great concept, and LM doesn’t disappoint. The location and ambience is pretty chill too, although good luck finding parking in the Duxton area. If you’re planning a visit to the restaurant, I’d recommend bringing a group of friends and ordering as many of the ‘straight’ mozzarella dishes as possible, since the other appetizers and mains (or, at least the ones we tried) were pretty standard. The mozzarella dishes, though, are a delight and an education. Paired with a bottle of wine, it’d be hard to go wrong.

My one issue with the restaurant, though, was with its service. Granted it was a busy Friday night, but wow, so many issues with chairs. We were a party of three, and our third dining companion arrived late as she was stuck in traffic. While we were waiting for her, at first, her place setting didn’t have a chair. Then she was given a chair. Then they took the chair away for another table. Then they gave us another chair. All this while, asking (at least 7 times) if our dining companion would indeed be arriving. Methinks, maybe the restaurant should just buy more chairs. Oh, and water was not readily topped up although our wine glasses were. Hmmph.

Great Experience!!

Recently celebrated our anniversary here with friends..amazing variety of cheese.great food and wine options..people were friendly-great servic indeed.Had a great time.....
will definitely go again!!!

Great Italian fare, excellent service

Been there twice, and fully satisfied and convinced that I will be back for more.

The service is great! They know the menu very well, and can be counted on to provide good recommendations, and no problem with letting them know if you would like to share the food. The courses are placed in the centre and they happily bring out plates to facilitate the sharing. And it is such a great way to try more of their excellent menu without stretching the limited stomach capacity!

Burrata is excellent, also the Burratina with pumpkin and Stracciatella with Eggplant. For mains, we had the specials for the day, gnocchi and risotto, both EXCELLENT. The lambshank for so tender that the meat just fell off readily from the bone.... and the gravy...Oooo...it took all of my self-control to stop myself from licking the plate clean....seriously that good. The grilled sea bass was fresh, moist, and flavorful (grilled with lemon and parsley), and again, we demonstrated how much we loved it by picking the bones clean. The only dish that was a little more ordinary was the steak striploin. In all fairness, it was ok, but paled in comparison to its more flavorful siblings on the menu.

Dessert was also very well done. Now, I am not much of a dessert person as I don't really have a sweet tooth (to give you an idea, I take coffee without sugar). We had the panna cotta, the tiramisu and the meringue cake. All were good (as declared by the dessert monsters amongst us) and thankfully for me, not too sweet. In fact, I would even go as far as to say, it is one of the best that I have had in Singapore.

Service was consistently friendly, chirpy with helpful advice. They were confident enough to banter with us, and even show off their language skills (non-Chinese staff showing off their mastery of the Chinese language), thus making us feel very much at home and welcomed. Icing on top....they even suggested which credit card we should use to settle the bill. :)

Excellent work guys. My friends and I really loved the service and the food. Keep it up!

Authentic food, commendable service and warm ambience

Chancing upon Latteria was an act of fate. The initial purpose of travelling to Duxton Road was to try the famous lobster roll at Pince and Pints. But lo and behold, the minimum waiting time was at least an hour. With rumbling tummies, we were forced to seek other dining options instead. Every cloud does have a silver lining. Walking around Duxton Hill aimlessly, we found ourselves at the beautiful patio of Latteria.

Please visit https://whattoeatah.wordpress.com/2015/03/28/latteria-mozzarella-bar/ for the full review.

Or you can also find me on instagram @whattoeatah

great setting let down by awful service

Been here three times now and the lasting impression from each visit is how the staff completely ignore you as you approach them. Each time we were left standing around by the door or the bar counter for 15 minutes without even a glance or an acknowledgement from the various staff that walked past us. Even the bar man at the bar where we sat ourselves whilst being ignored, ignored us. They do look extremely busy in all fairness and the lack of any smiles is testament to that. The food though is good, not amazing and the portions are huge. The Italian waiter looks like he's about to cry each time. Wine is cheap and the outdoor setting is great. The service is so bad though that they won't refill your wine glass from the bottle or even ask if you want more drinks. Been the same experience each time. What happened to the traditional cheery Italuan welcome??