Review for Latteria Mozzarella Bar

EuropeanItalianWestern
Address: 40 Duxton Hill, 089618
11 Apr 2012 • 1 Review • 0 Follower

simply nice romantic italian restaurant

Overall
Me and my friends were having a dinner last night in this restaurant, in the night the atmosphere were really romantic with a dim of candle light, warm welcoming from the italian manager, made us feel like in Italy.

we tried the burata cheese with a sweet peppers, its super! we all don't have any alergic with dairy food so we tried the cheeses there and we just loving it,

At first i didn't feel like to have seafood as my main course but the italian manager really helpful and suggest me to try the taglitelle seafood they have there.

and its just amazingly fresh and it's just yummy.

not only the pasta, but we also very satisfy with the last touch of Tiramisu.

by the way i read the review below before i went to Latteria, i was a little bit feared of it, but then after i went there and experienced ourself, it's just the opposite way...

overall, i recommend you all to try this restaurant. you will not regret it, it really rocks!

Recommended for
Lunch, Dinner, Vegetarians, Large Groups/Gathering, Children/Family, Romance/First Dates, Weddings, Business Dining, After Work, Quiet, View/Scenery, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Friendly, Wine Lists