Reviews for Lavaedge Restaurant E.Bar

AmericanBarbecueBeerEuropeanGermanMexicanSeafoodVegetarianWesternWine
ZhuMing

Check it out for nearby lunch option!

Love the vibes in Lava Edge. The creative artsy deco gave a modern premium ambience. Heard from my boyfriend that it's a good chillout place after work. True enough, a scan of the environment sees some bar height tables, and outdoor dining options.

We went to Lava Edge for a quick lunch and on their menu was an attractive $9.90 lunch set offer, which includes a starter and a main. We ordered a smoked salmon and salad set, and another fish and fries with soup set.

The mushroom salad was rather refreshing, and portion generous for a starter.

The main, on the other hand, did not fare well. I felt that it the portion was rather small and tasted pretty normal. Perhaps this is what you get for the amount you pay? Then again, given the price, this place is worth a visit for the ambience, company and food to fill up your stomach while leaving some space for dessert!

Hope this helps!

Follow me at http://www.explorediscoverperfect.blogspot.sg/

10 May 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

Visit if you fancy getting a scolding

Less than half filled on a Saturday night...maybe that's why. reasonable prices + kids eat free. what can possibly go wrong.

1) You are expected to lay your own tables. A stack of napkins, plates and a tumbler of utensils plonked in front of you after you are already seated. We had to distribute them ourselves. We made a prior reservation yet the tables were not ready when we reach. The restaurant wasnt even crowded. But we didnt mind.

2) Wrong food served despite repeating orders. The server repeated the wrong item during ordering and was corrected twice. When delivery came, not one, but 2
Mushroom salad. Like that this is quite refreshing.
05 Feb 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Check it out for nearby lunch option!

The mushroom salad was rather refreshing, and portion generous for a starter.

The main, on the other hand, did not fare well. I
07 Aug 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower

AVOID THIS PLACE IF YOU CAN!

AVOID THIS PLACE IF YOU CAN! COMPLETELY RIP YOU OFF! Even if it is for free to dine, they will have to pay me! Honestly, I was stupid enough to purchase the groupon voucher for 2 pax for semi buffet lunch! Though I was hungry, there was nothing there to eat. Salads - some green leafy, kidney and beans, 2 kinds of condiments, tomatoes. Friend item - sweet potatoes!!!! Pastas (nothing to complement with it), 2 soups - diluted like water.
Complete SHOCK with this kind of food served as semi buffet, as even hawker food for $3 tasted better and more ingredient to go with!
Lastly, the bill for 2