Reviews for Lenas (Nex)

EuropeanItalianWestern
Address: #02-01/02/03, Nex, 23 Serangoon Central, 556083
15 Oct 2014
Overall

Nice food, friendly staff. good experience

I went with my wife & daughter for lunch today.
We have been to Lenas Hougang before and we had loved it, we were not disappointed today. The quality preparation of food is yummy. My daughter just loved tomato based salmon spaghetti, & my wife ordered a chicken pesto pIzza. we also ordered Hoegarden ZFlavoured beers.

The preparation time of the food was a bit longer than expected, but it was worth the wait.
We enjoyed every bit of it.

The staff was warm & friendly & greeting all the Guests loudly saying "Welcome to Lenas'" .
Definitely will be visiting them more regualrly.
pizza

More reviews of Lenas

Disappointing Experience

It took us at least 15mins of waiting before someone noticed us and came over to take our order. We were not the only one experiencing it though. We managed to get the attention of one or two staff along the way but they simply just requested us to wait, politely. I don't think this should be the way since there are more than enough staff in the restaurant. Even when I requested my dessert to be served, it took me a while (and a few times requesting) before I finally get my dessert.

Ordered the the Mixed Mushroom Pasta, which appeared to be more creamy than it actually was. The sauce was a little dry and bland. I tried adding the chili flakes and cheese but still, didn't help alot. The Matcha Imo was slightly better as MOF's ice cream comes with the warm "Premium Air-flown Japanese Sweet Potato" and red bean. Not too bad for a dessert.

First time having my meal here, I doubt I will return again.

great desserts

I love desserts at lenas! My favorite ate the fried bananas with icecream -- comes in traditional and breaded version! Also love the creme brulee. Slurp! For mains I go for the chicken with salsa dressing and the meatball with egg sauce. Super yummy!!!

so-so only

The food was really just ordinary. 4 of us tried the pasta (cream and tomato based), pesto chicken rice set and vongole rice set. At that price (the rice set was about $18++), can't say the food reached expectation. I do like the pesto chicken thou it's abit oily. The cream pasta was too thick and too creamy to my liking.

Can't comment on the service. For some reason we were seated at the very back of the restaurant when half of it was full, so we had a hard time getting the server's attention. Other than that, service was good.

Serve "warm" Meals

Order Grilled Prime Ribeye 250g Med Rare with Jacket Potato n Parma Fries. 3pcs Lamb Rack

Serve the steak r tough n warm, cold mushroom sauce, Jacket Potato warm, Parma fries added cooking salt n not fine salt make it every saltish with cold cheese sauce.

3pc Lamb Rack serve cold.

Waiter serving foods to other tables keep kicking my chair Nothing given.

Siting Place too small.

Slow Service make my food that came last cold.