Back to Lenas#02-01/02/03, Nex, 23 Serangoon Central

pizza3 votes

Viruskbs
 • 15 Oct 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I went with my wife & daughter for lunch today.
We have been to Lenas Hougang before and we had loved it, we were not disappointed today. The quality preparation of food is yummy. My daughter just loved tomato based salmon spaghetti, & my wife ordered a chicken pesto pIzza. we also ordered Hoegarden ZFlavoured beers.

The preparation time of the food was a bit longer than expected, but it was worth the wait.
We enjoyed every bit of it.

The staff was warm & friendly & greeting all the Guests loudly saying "Welcome to Lenas'" .
Definitely will be visiting them more regualrly.

Must tries: pizza

After Work, Birthdays, Brunch

Jaron Tng
 • 28 Mar 2014 85 reviews 22 followers
Overall
It took us at least 15mins of waiting before someone noticed us and came over to take our order. We were not the only one experiencing it though. We managed to get the attention of one or two staff along the way but they simply just requested us to wait, politely. I don't think this should be the way since there are more than enough staff in the restaurant. Even when I requested my dessert to be served, it took me a while (and a few times requesting) before I finally get my dessert.

Ordered the the Mixed Mushroom Pasta, which appeared to be more creamy than it actually was. The sauce was a little dry and bland. I tried adding the chili flakes and cheese but still, didn't help alot. The Matcha Imo was slightly better as MOF's ice cream comes with the warm "Premium Air-flown Japanese Sweet Potato" and red bean. Not too bad for a dessert.

First time having my meal here, I doubt I will return again.

Must tries: Matcha Imo

• Mixed Mushroom Pasta

Anna Mae
 • 17 Dec 2012 18 reviews 2 followers
Overall
I love desserts at lenas! My favorite ate the fried bananas with icecream -- comes in traditional and breaded version! Also love the creme brulee. Slurp!

For mains I go for the chicken with salsa dressing and the meatball with egg sauce. Super yummy!!!

Must tries: pizza, burger with egg sauce, chicken with salsa, lasagna

Birthdays