Summary

Service3
Eggs Benedict, Break of Dawn, Cocktails, Hangover Omelette, Mi Musubi, Chocolate Fudge cake, Ham and Cheese Croissant, Iced Vanilla Latte, Latte, Salmon Avocado Sandwich, Syphon method coffee, Vanilla Latte, bloody good mary, cappuccino, french toast, serenity o*****, smoke goose, truffles maid, yuze sour View all
Brunch, Chillout, Breakfast, After Work, Lunch, Hidden Find, High Tea, Quiet, Vibrant/Noisy, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Children/Family, Dinner View all

Fun, Hipster Hangout with World-Class Cocktails

It seems like everytime I go to Maison Ikkoku, the dudes here somehow manage to come up with a cocktail that's more mind-blowing than the last. I've been here a couple of times, and I'm always so impressed with the quality of the drinks and the level of service. Even on a quiet night, the guys were super professional - creating insane drinks for us, and also experimenting with new techniques! Maison Ikkoku may seem a little pricey (it's really not!) but it's worth every penny. I've travelled to cocktail bars far and wide but honestly this is my favourite!

Most helpful reviews for Maison Ikkoku Cocktail Bar

Worst carbonara I've had in a while

The sauce for my carbonara was way too thin for the penne they chose to serve it with. Watery and insipid, it left the pasta tasting like cheap instant macaroni. I hardly touched the plate. When I told the server that I did not enjoy my meal, he just sort of grunted in acknowledgement and didn't even apologise for the poor quality of the food.

Thankfully, the tom yum spaghetti my girlfriend had was considerably better and worth perhaps 3 stars. Still, I certainly won't be making a second visit to this establishment.

Good Coffee n Egg Benedict

My husband took me on a date to this lovely cafe on a weekend. We reached there ard 11am and the plc was packed with people. The waiter offered to put us on wait list and call us when table was available.

The waiter does not take order instead customers need to make order and payment at the cashier directly. I ordered Egg Benedict + long black while my husband ordered French Toast + ice latte. I love the Egg Benedict and find that it was done very well. However, the sourdough muffin was abit too dry n hard. The coffee taste fantastic.. There was a wine after-taste that lingers after awhile. I believe their coffee are good as I saw many regular coming in for just their caffeine dose!!! Hubby toast was great too but not latte.

The toilet was clean and equipped with air freshner. However, near kitchen and possible to listen to all the chefs conversation. Where me and hubby were seated, I could see a thick layer of dust and cobwebs on the brick wall... Threatening to fall over anytime! I think some cleaning would help. The sofa was mostly cracked, some more severe and stained.

We finish our food and left the plc

Great coffee and salad! :)

Chill

I love this place for the breakfast and lunch sets. Visit this place between 11-2 and every food dish you order comes with complimentary coffee (or drink below $5). That means I enjoyed my apple pecan salad AND a flat white for 12 nett. Score. I Loved That they didn't skimp on the mesclun mix and the feta and pecans added great flavor and texture. The flat white is of high quality though not blow your mind awesome. Didn't stay long enough to transition to cocktail hour upstairs but might do that next time.