Reviews for Maison Ikkoku

3.2

AsianBeerJapaneseWesternWine

Fun, Hipster Hangout with World-Class Cocktails

It seems like everytime I go to Maison Ikkoku, the dudes here somehow manage to come up with a cocktail that's more mind-blowing than the last. I've been here a couple of times, and I'm always so impressed with the quality of the drinks and the level of service. Even on a quiet night, the guys were super professional - creating insane drinks for us, and also experimenting with new techniques! Maison Ikkoku may seem a little pricey (it's really not!) but it's worth every penny. I've travelled to cocktail bars far and wide but honestly this is my favourite!
• 17 Mar 2015 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

Fun, Hipster Hangout with World-Class Cocktails

• 24 Nov 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

Good Coffee n Egg Benedict

Overall
My husband took me on a date to this lovely cafe on a weekend. We reached there ard 11am and the plc was packed with people. The waiter offered to put us on wait list and call us when table was available.

The waiter does not take order instead customers need to make order and payment at the cashier directly. I ordered Egg Benedict + long black while my husband ordered French Toast + ice latte. I love the Egg Benedict and find that it was done very well. However, the sourdough muffin was abit too dry n hard. The coffee taste fantastic.. There was a wine after-taste that lingers after awhile. I believe their coffee are good as I saw many regular coming in for just their caffeine dose!!! Hubby toast was great too but not latte.

The toilet was clean and equipped with air freshner. However, near kitchen and possible to listen to all the chefs conversation. Where me and hubby were seated, I could see a thick layer of dust and cobwebs on the brick wall... Threatening to fall over anytime! I think some cleaning would help. The sofa was mostly cracked, some more severe and stained.

We finish our food and left the plc
• 29 Oct 2014 • 34 reviews • 1 follower

Great coffee and salad! :)