Leenie P
 • 16 Jun 2012 15 reviews 0 follower
Overall
All the food we tried were surprisingly tasty! Tahu Telur ($6.50) is fried freshly when ordered unlike other stalls, the Ayam Panggang ($7.20) was good - breast meat still tender drizzled with yummy javanese sauce. Ayam Penyet Set ($7.50) was value for money comes with drink (Lime Juice) and Saya Lodeh. Buffet selection is also available at $29.80 with over 50 dishes to choose from. Owner's sister who was helping out was really friendly and got to know from her that restaurant was previously from Turf City.

Must tries: Tahu Telur

Buffet, Cheap Eat/Budget, Lunch, Dinner, Large Groups/Gathering, Children/Family, Chillout, Quiet, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining

Ramon Tan
 • 16 Jun 2012 1 review 0 follower
Overall
First, I must laud auntie Lynn or ling for her great service. She is generous with her welcoming smile, and appears genuinely keen in ensuring patrons are well taken care of. I have never experienced such hospitality even at 6-star fine dining establishments. Next on the food. Let me sum it up simply. They are excellent for the price we paid! Their seafood fried rice is the best fried rice I have ever tried. I forgot to snap pics. Will be back again and I will update with pics.

Must tries: Seafood fried rice

Lunch, Dinner, Chillout, Quiet

Mooncake Prett
 • 01 May 2012 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Went there for dinner buffet with my friend. Quite warm and was perspiring throughout the meal. They did not open up their aircon area due to limited customer. We ordered quite a few items but was advised not to as they were afraid that we couldn't finish up everything. Initially they were quite friendly until the food arrived and one of the staff commented that.. You better make sure you finished all the food! The food was quite diluted and lack flavours. Only 2 dishes was good.. The chicken soup and curry chicken. The sambal chilli was not spicy at all. Taste very bland.. My friend and I were quite disappointed as belachan chilli sauce was the main attraction for indonesia food...Nevertheless, We finished up all the food and ordered second round. The food came and was quite miserable in portion and when we wanted to order more food, the staff commented that we ate too much... My friend and I was quite embarassed and pissed off.. So we left the place.. Not very pleasant experience.. Will not return there again..

Dinner, Private Dining, Quiet, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Hidden Find