Summary

Ambience3
Dakgalbi, Dolsot Bibimbap, Bulgogi, Pork Korean BBQ, Spicy korean noodle soup, soft tofu soup, spicy beef soup View all
Lunch, After Work, Dinner, Vibrant/Noisy, Children/Family, Girls Night Out View all

Positive Experience

The Dakgalbi and the Dolsot Bibimbap were tasty. Dakgalbi was good, and accurately recommended by an earlier review here. The Dolsot Bibmbap had fragrance of sesame oil - nice. The cinnamon tea was a bit strong for me, but nevertheless, having a unique taste.

Most helpful reviews for Manna Story (Plaza Singapura)

IGNORANT STAFF! !!

I visited Manna Spreu at Plaza Singapura today around 5plus in the afternoon. There was no one to lead me to a table so I just sat down on one of the many available tables. There were2 tables with customers and I was near one that were just being served. A female staff looked at me and simply say down to have her dinner. The young male staff brought the side dishes to the table next to mine and simply ignore my presence!!! Because of the delay, my dinner time was shortened to only 20 mins, having to look for another restaurant!

Having good food with such bad service simply takes away the positive points to have another reason to visit this restaurant again

PLASTICBAG IN RAMEN!!!POOR SERVICE!!!

Today I visit here in noon. I ordered ramen and found a plastic bag inside! When I proceed to counter to make payment, all the female did nothing and don't know what they're doing, the young male waiter ignored me and let me wait for 3 mins and come without apologies.

Worst restaurant ever.

Went in the restaurant ask for a seats elsewhere and the waitress give an attitude and dun let us seat at the seats we prefer. Okay, this nvm, then order a hot pot of Dakgalbi for 2 persons and saw a small dead cockroach inside e hot pot.

Korean Dinner

Amazing would be an understatement.

Manna Story is a new Korean Restaurant opened at Basement 2 of Plaza Singapura. The deco of the shop reminded me of the game Cooking Mama.

I had the spicy korean noodle soup at Manna Story. It was one of the best korean food I've tried in Singapore. And mind you, i just had a meal at Din Tai Fung 4 hours before my dinner at Manna Story and yet i still loved the noodle soup SO MUCH! The soup was spicy yet so satisfying, i couldnt stop drinking all the soup that was in my bowl. It tasted of very fresh cabbage and seafood stock and i didnt get any of the throat clenching irritation from MSG after my meal. It had to be really good stock brewed with integrity. My friends literally thought i was crazy and exaggerating at how good the noodle soup was. The noodles were cooked to the right timing with a little chewy yet firm texture that made it so irresistible. I guess you could call it the korean noodle of Koi Bubble Tea's pearls.

Well, i'm not sure about the other dishes although my friend did say that the salad was good. But i'm not really a salad person when i'm dining out, kinda overpriced. I would encourage everyone to try the spicy seafood noodle soup at Manna Story. Besides, its only $11+.

worst then foodcourt at triple the price.

ordered chicken bulgogi and kimchi pork stew. chicken was super tasteless and shredded to bits. kimchi soup was so diluted and tasteless, worst place ever. my last time here.