Back to MEDZS#B2-01, Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road

Trendy3 votes

dreamer28
 • 23 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
This is my first visit to Medzs and it was an unpleasant one. Firstly,  the food we ordered i supposed is only cook when we place order but when it was being served to us, the food was rather cold and it don't taste nice either. The food was rather bland. We order 6 different dishes and only one served was hot. Secondly,  the staff there is super rude, even the manager is attitude (i supposed tne one who wear black shirt is their manager). When food was being served, they give an attitude look and wss super unfriendly. When we ask them questions, they alway seem like they cant hear or act blur.  Most of the staff are like that, all got attitude problem.Best part is they just throw the bill on our table. The manager also say sarcastic things which we find it quite offensives.  With this kind of  manager , no womder all the other staff also behave this way. This is the first and also the last visit here. Totally spoilt our day. Don't waste your time and money here.!
Chillout

Witseagull
 • 23 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
This is my 1st time went to a restaurant with lousy services and food just so-so! when the food is being served it is not very hot ! Request to heat up the fish as it taste cold but the so called manager like did not believe us! Take a long time to return us!! Service crews - served food jus put on table did not say what dish is that like we know!! Asked to clear table , do it so unwillingly! we are jus here to enjoy food and have
gathering and not to pay to see this kind of service and attitude!!!

purpurme
 • 08 Jul 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I arrived at around 6 plus and I guess dinner service was not ready yet, since I had to wait around half an hour for my food, despite being the first few guests arrived.

Ordered the following:

Fish & Mushroom Calzone : Not bad. Fish is quite fishy, might not be suitable for those who can't stand the taste.

Truffle Fries : For it's price and size of it, it's worth a try. It was pretty good at the top but once you ate half-way through, the truffle oil taste is pretty much non-existant.

Rosti with Pork Sausage : I'm guessing I've got the first rosti for dinner service. When it came to me, it was drench in oil and it was pretty black. Thankfully, the sausage is good.

Crepe : My favourite for the night. It's so much more than what their competitor M can offer. Crepe is good. Ice cream is good. Chocolate sauce is good and generous. Fruits are serve a plenty.

This is my first visit. Would come back again to try other dishes and it is certainly a good place to hang with friends since there is a promo for 1-1 beer/cider.

After Work, Ala Carte, Anniversary, Birthdays, Brunch, Chillout, Large Groups, Lunch, Parties, Relaxed