Reviews for MEDZS (Orchard Central)

3.3

BeerEuropeanFrenchGreekIranianMediterraneanMiddle EasternMoroccanSeafoodSpanishTurkishWesternWine
buffetgal

Good Quality Food with No Service Charge!

For full review and photos, please visit:

Medzs - Famous for their Signature Rainbow Cake, is a popular casual dining Mediterranean Restaurant. They have the similar dining concept as Marche but I think their food quality was so much better than Marche.

They offer massive range of cuisines from places like Spain, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, France, Italy, Greece and Asia... (Note: Asia Cuisine is only available at the Millenia Walk outlet)

It's nice to have so many gourmet from different countries all in one place. We were here for dinner on Sunday night, so far the waiting time for our food was quite fast, usually around 10mins wait. The restaurant is very big, great place for big groups! With the huge selection of quite good quality desserts, food and beverages at affordable prices, Medzs definitely is a value for money place not to be missed!
16 Jan 2015 • 110 reviews • 0 follower

Good Quality Food with No Service Charge!

For full review and photos, please visit:

15 Jan 2015 • 6 reviews • 0 follower

Lovely Sweets Expectation

After a satisfying experience previously, I returned again for my sweet fix and this time I bought my friends so we can try more desserts. I'm an absolute fan of their rainbow cake. Its super moist, soft and creamy. One of the best cakes I have tasted. No wonder they are voted the best rainbow cake in Singapore. We also tried the red velet cake, it was not bad i like that their cream cheese was light and not too overly sweet. Fell in love with the earl grey creme brulee. Wow! The tea aroma and creme brulee just works! I am returning back for more sweets next time. Well done MEDZS!
23 Dec 2014 • 10 reviews • 2 followers

lunch special. especially bad

We wanted to have fish and chips at 1 pm. It was sold out.

One out of four of us couldn't get pork belly as it was also sold out.

When the pork belly came it was dry. The mash potatoes tasted weird.

Rosti needed some salt as if was quite tasteless.

Chicken with cous cous, the chicken was OK but cous cous tasted weird, like really old in storage.

Only dish that was edible was Turkish chicken with rice.

Coffee taste bad and diluted as well.

Never coming back again.