Back to Mezzanotte906M Upper Thomson Road

Supper3 votes

k k
 • 10 Feb 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
It was quite good while it lasted, now it has closed. Has been closed for sometime already. Hungrygowhere not updated

Cheap Eat/Budget, Children/Family

CaVin
 • 08 Jul 2012 47 reviews 0 follower
Overall
To put things straight - i am not a gelato person and this could have resulted in a review that wasn't impressive in the first place.

Having said that, i did enjoy the pistachio gelato. But i am unsure if i would revisit again just to try the two popular flavours mentioned in the last two reviews.

Supper, Large Groups/Gathering, Chillout, Vibrant/Noisy

Handsomest SIM
 • 29 Nov 2011 30 reviews 46 followers
Overall
Have you run out of idea looking for a place to chill on a weekday night?

My recommendation- Mezzanotte which is situated along 906M Upper Thomson Road. (near SpringLeaf avenue/ Thong Soon Road)

Mezzanotte was recommended by my good buddy, Aaron who loves to source for good hang out locations.

Tonight, my friends and I decided to visit Mezzanotte to have some desserts.

Being a Foodie who have a "sweet tooth" for desserts, I started sampling the different Gelato in the glass Chiller.

They don't only serves yummy Gelato but also some other delicacies related to their Italian theme.

But in the end, I only settled down with a cup of Sea Salt Malt Gelato (Sea Salt mix with Horlicks) after a series of samplings because I find the taste very unique with a mixture of Sweet and Salty!

I would like to praise the service crew whom serve me and being very patient to me- although I only grab a small cup of Gelato. : )

Overall, it's a must try!

Cheap Eat/Budget, Take Away, Boys Night Out, Girls Night Out, Chillout, Quiet, Vibrant/Noisy, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, People Watching