Mezzanotte has closed.

Summary

Chillout, Children/Family, Quiet, Supper View all

Relax this Corner :p

Have you run out of idea looking for a place to chill on a weekday night?

My recommendation- Mezzanotte which is situated along 906M Upper Thomson Road. (near SpringLeaf avenue/ Thong Soon Road)

Mezzanotte was recommended by my good buddy, Aaron who loves to source for good hang out locations.

Tonight, my friends and I decided to visit Mezzanotte to have some desserts.

Being a Foodie who have a "sweet tooth" for desserts, I started sampling the different Gelato in the glass Chiller.

They don't only serves yummy Gelato but also some other delicacies related to their Italian theme.

But in the end, I only settled down with a cup of Sea Salt Malt Gelato (Sea Salt mix with Horlicks) after a series of samplings because I find the taste very unique with a mixture of Sweet and Salty!

I would like to praise the service crew whom serve me and being very patient to me- although I only grab a small cup of Gelato. : )

Overall, it's a must try!

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) Mezzanotte

CLOSED!!!

It was quite good while it lasted, now it has closed. Has been closed for sometime already. Hungrygowhere not updated

Wasn't Impressed

To put things straight - i am not a gelato person and this could have resulted in a review that wasn't impressive in the first place.

Having said that, i did enjoy the pistachio gelato. But i am unsure if i would revisit again just to try the two popular flavours mentioned in the last two reviews.

New Kid on The Block!

was heading home when I noticed this new bright white signboard, stopped by to check out the new joint.

flavours tried:

Sea Salt Malt - my fav!

Hazalnut *something* (can't rmb the full name) - tasted like Nutella, smooth and rich. doesn't make you get sick of it.

I took a sample of the durain (extremely rich taste) and rum & raisins (rum too strong for my liking).

Overall a wonderful experience with polite staff. Although they should maybe have more flavours.

die die must try

Very nice. sea salt malt..the chocolate is a classic. try the durian also. Cool...