KELVIN NG 418
 • 29 May 2011 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Yesterday was my first visit to Momiji... I found this place looking for a place to celebrate my brother's birthday... This place was displayed when i was looking for buffet... I saw that they are having a promotion which was $30/nett for dinner which included the Snow Crab... I was very interested and read all the reviews... So i shall also include my own review on this place... Below shall be my take on this restaurant.

There is quite a lot of food choices from this place... It is generally a Japanese Buffet place but there are quite some food also. They have a section that has all the sushi, sashimi, oyster, snow crab and etc... This section is generally a hot fav as there will be quite alot of people queuing... There is also a "teppanyaki" area which will cook the food and send to your table and next to it is the cooked food area that serve fried rice and also have a very interesting dish- Oyster wrapped in bacon. To my surprise, this dish turned out to be really tasty. Den there is the beverage section which has soft-drinks and also the "healthy" drinks... There is also a fried item section that has stuffs like onion rings, ebi tempura, fried lotus roots, tori karrage and etc. They also have a fruit juice counter that is serving the fruit juice of the day. The next section which is my fav is the Paper Steamboat section and next to it is the "tori-Q" style assorted food stringed with skewers. The Seafood Paper Steamboat was Fantastic and the soup was really tasty... The dessert section was next and had alot of varieties such as cakes, fruits and jelly and also a CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!! It was really good...

Cons: The sushi was not really that great. It was just mediocre. The watermelon Juice was alittle bland and had alot of pulps inside. They do not have student offers thus, students from 13-21 had to pay adult price also.

I would recommend you all to try out becos for 30 Bucks, i think this restaurant delivered the food valued for money... So i am satisfied... :)

Must tries: Snow Crab, Paper Steamboat, Desserts, Oyster wrapped in Bacon