Mon - Sun: 12:00 - 15:00
Mon - Sun: 18:00 - 22:00
Momiji Shabu Shabu Restaurant lets you feel the warmth and relaxation from the traditional Japanese culture with exquites display in its interior and serves a huge variety of seafood and Japanese premium item from fresh based to grill to steam cooked, each of the section will give you a different crave which suits the local taste bud.
Average food quality but disgustingly horrible customer service.
1. We ate at the Revenue House branch on Tuesday, 29th March 16 at around 8pm. There wasn't even anyone at the cashier to welcome customers.
2. The floor and some of the chairs were sticky.
3. The snow crab legs was good, sashimi was slightly above average, but the rest were substandard. A lot of the food on display were not fresh anymore due to the lack of crowd. The 100g of complimentary king crab leg was completely inedible, it was overcooked, dry and stale.
4. We ate primarily the snow crab legs and the shells accumulated on our table. There wasn't anymore space on the table so we asked the waitress (we'll call her ABC) if she could clear it for us. She told us she'll clear everything later. Her response was ridiculous so we asked if we could sit at the adjacent table in the mean time as the restaurant was almost empty. She said "no". We did it anyway as we got the sensing that she was just lazy to clear the tables.
5. We ordered some grilled dishes but they took quite some time to come. The grilled scallop and prawn eventually came but we had already moved on to desserts by then and decided not to eat the food. When the same waitress ABC finally came to clear our table, she took the dishes to the receptacle behind and started eating the scallops and prawns. In plain view during services hours she was munching away on leftovers. That is extremely unprofessional and disgusting.
The snow crab legs was the restaurant's only saving grace. Wouldn't recommend this place anyone at this rate.
All that was worth it in this buffet was the crab legs, the grilled prawn and scallop and the ice cream. Thats all. Variety wise, was limited. Place was very noisy. The display of the sushi was pretty bad too, making the sushi look stale and unappetizing. Dont even try the fried food. It may have been ok to try on a weekday but on a weekend night at ~50 person, its not worth it at all.
Poor seating layout, poor variety of food, poor quality of food and terribly poor service.
Examples. I arrived at 645 placed my clips for the teppanyaki. At 8pm my clips are still in the queue virtually unmoved. Best joke of all, I chose the dish with the least clips to shorten the wait time. Replenishment of the Japanese sashimi was alarmingly slow. Thanks to the kiasu eaters in the restaurant, each item placed onto the shelf was quickly snatched up. This means I hardly had a chance to get the item of my choice. Maybe I am just to civiliized. The table next to me was just served their teppanyaki. If I am not mistaken they were here way in advance of me. By the way, their supposed fish looked like it was suffering from malnutrition according to my wife.
To be fair the waffle wad decent, that is if u can be bothered to brave 20 minutes of tussling with hordes of hungry fellas.
Massive disappointment considering we paid 90 plus for two pax including tax. Betcha I can get better value elsewhere.
In case u r wondering, I am indeed writing this scathing review at the dinner table.
Of before I forget, the lady next table had her shabu spilt on her. The flame was alight under her shoes but she did not realise. Don't seem to recall hearing an apology.
That's all folks.