Grilled Steak3 votes
Buffet7 votes

Dinesh Uruthir
 • 13 Sep 2014 1 review 48 followers
Overall
Visited the restaurant at city square today. I've been to this outlet before and the quality then had already dropped significantly from the momiji at pomo. But this time, it was to atrocious levels. We came at 8pm, the buffet is scheduled to last until 930/10. Even at 8pm, they had refused to replenish many dishes, including chawanmushi, mushroom soup. Most other food looked like scraps left over...like the salmon, sushi, desserts. Mind you we had paid $93 for two pax. Also, the yakitori station was cooking stuff and all of the cooked food with tag numbers left there and they didn't allow us to collect it on the basis that we might take other peoples food. Problem is, nobody was serving them for a good 10 minutes and the food was getting cold. The cook refused to let me take it despite my own table number being on the plate! Also the shabu shabus had at least 6-7 clips on them but nobody was manning the pots. Worse part, there are staff standing and walking around doing nothing. The last straw was when I asked them if they are replenishing the food, one worker said no. I went to ask another staff, she said yes, they couldn't seem to agree with each other. Immediately I demanded a refund and within the next 5 minutes we were out of there. Will never return again.

shopkeeperjoe
 • 13 Aug 2014 16 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Went to the one at Revenue house for a birthday celebration. As the title suggest, the food is quite good, with the only downside being the really slow service and soso ambience.

For photos - http://shopkeeperjoe.blogspot.sg/2014/08/dads-birthday.html

• 13 Jul 2014 316 reviews 86 followers
Overall
So many buffets that I have been, never did I come across at such a good deal.  The price that we paid for each person was less 40 bucks.  Here we can enjoy the bottle of beer at free flow.  One needs to finish the bottle then can exchange for a new one.

Variety food were standard, and crabs were available as well.  What's more can we ask for.
Dinner, Large Groups/Gathering