Grilled Steak3 votes
Buffet7 votes

weilai00
 • 28 Sep 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
We had a very bad experience as this will be my first and last visit too. Not worthwhile of paying $650+- for 13 adults and 2 kids.

I already make a reservation 2 days in advance however it still require me to queue for 30 minute in order to get into the restaurant. They won’t pick up call during peak hour thus you can only call during those off peak hour

For environment wise: Fail
Table is very small
No washing bay
Dishes are small
Limited utensils

Service: Fail
you need to request for cup if not cup won’t be provided
Dirty dishes not collected at all even if you requested it

Food: Fail
Food variety very minimal
Food quantity very minimal
Topping up of food is slow – we are talking about might be 30 min or no topping up
Do note: Seafood like oyster, snow crab, prawn and salmon is top up by few slices and few pieces only.

I assume their tragedy is topping food slowly so you can digest it faster during the wait and that make you feel fuller and unable to continue to eat more.

FoodiePandas
 • 27 Sep 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I have my first visit to Momiji Buffet Restaurant today with a group of friend for dinner. We were highly anticipated for this dinner but turn out to be very dissapointing.We were led to a table of 6 in one corner near the window. The spaces between the chairs were so limited that those who sit inside have a hard time coming out. We started having our dinner, the food was fine (The oyster and the crab were nice)however we found "something" on the shitake mushroom later on ( Just after i have my fourth mushroom eaten...) My friend went to the counter and told the staff over there. Okay, the shitake mushroom eventually have been taken out BUT No manager or staff are coming over to our table to give us explaination for this matter. Don't we deserve some kind of explaination???We sat there for 2hour plus and no one come over and after we leave the restaurant, no staff say anything.I guess all we get from them is silent treatment.We decided not to blown out the matter but I was really pissed. That was the worst services i ever met in my life. I will never set my foot there in that restaurant again. I have my lesson learnt:Look CAREFULLY before letting food went to your tummy.Trauma for life.

Must tries: Little cheese cakes

Children/Family

Qiuhui Quek
 • 26 Sep 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Visited the Balestier Shaw Plaza branch just now. Extremely bad service with rude staff. Counter staff rudely accuse customer of 'leaving scallop shells and making the area unpleasant for other customers'. In fact, the scallops were frozen till customers had to chip off the ice surrounding the scallops before taking them. Of course, while chipping, the scallops will fall off the shell. Is this even the correct way to serving scallops? Counter staff then proceed to pick up empty shells that have in fact been left by others who should have chipped off the ice prior to my arrival. Felt that staff should not be so rude and falsely accuse customer without finding out the facts. It was obvious that there were many empty shells around the counter and I had not even pick any scallop up due to all that frozen ice surrounding the scallops.

Upon entering the shop, the cashier just  rudely just stated '68.05' without even a return greeting of good evening after we have greeted her. It gives the impression that the staff just want customers to settle payment before anything else.

Two instances of bad service within one visit has made me decide not to return to that restaurant. Why should paying customers who simply want to enjoy a meal suffer such bad attitude and service.