Reviews for Moo Bar & Grill

AustralianBeerSteak and GrillsWesternWine
christian angelo

EXCELLENT!!!

I had a pleasant experience at Moo Bar & Grill. When I arrived there, I was greeted with a warm smile and was lead to the table. The atmosphere was very relaxing and enjoyable. When I was placing my order, i asked for suggestions as i have been there for a long time. They gave me an excellent suggestions and I really appreciate it. I ordered the Grass Fed Filet Mignon and it was delicious plus the complimentary soup of the day. I really had a good time at this restaurant and would definitely come back again.
25 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

EXCELLENT!!!

24 Oct 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

AWESOME DEAL!!!

This might be my new favorite spot in town! They have a very good deal that will blow your mind! Tried their signature course Grass Filet Mignon and the Japanese Inspired Cod fish which is really good!!!  2 mains for the price of 1!!! Special promotion on drinks too every monday to wednesday for tiger beer and housepour spirits!  Drink til you drop for 3 hours! cool!!!
02 Oct 2014 • 15 reviews • 0 follower

Obviously FAKE positive reviews - don't be fooled

I was curious how this restaurant could have so many reviews and, more surprisingly, so many positive reviews.  So I took a closer look.  Almost all the positive reviews are by people who have only ever written one review (i.e., for this restaurant).  Those who have written two reviews have written them for (you guessed it) this restaurant.  It's obvious that the owners are creating fake profiles and writing fake reviews.  I was fooled.  Please learn from my mistake.  This restaurant is not good.  And apparently it's also not ethical.  So stay far away.