Back to Moo Bar & Grill#01-03/06, The Clift, 21 McCallum Street

Cheap Eat/Budget3 votes

Stephen Raid
 • 16 hours ago 8 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Well, one for one deal and drink all you want for $25, great deals but awful lousy crowd, disappointing food and well, just a corner bar with outdoor sitting is not really a great place to spend an evening in Telok Ayer.

Kenshi Himura
 • 19 hours ago 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I'm back here again at this prominent and fun place to hangout with friends. Moo Bar & Grill never fail to surprise me. They changed their menu during my last visit 3 months ago, and guess what?? They've actually changed it again with more variety and exciting dishes!!!
This time round due to my tight schedule, i ordered a much simpler dish. Mac 'n' Cheese & Moo's mouthwatering Signature Wagyu Beef Burger.
Two thumbs up i must say for the perfectly prepared truffle mac 'n' cheese. Oozing melted cheese plated quite elegantly on a rectangular plate.
Beef burger was cooked perfectly to my requested done-ness!
Truffle Truffle Truffle!! More Truffle on the portion of fries served alongside my burger. Love it!
Also tried the cool & refreshing Moo-jito. Not like any other mojitos that i've tried elsewhere, gets annoying when the mint leaves stop you from sipping the drink right?? Well, Moo's moo-jito has no leaves in it yet it still gives alot of minty-licious flavor to the drink! Love it on a hot sunny day.
Should try their 'off-the-menu' Lychee Mojito too.

Definitely will be back again!
Keep up the good work Moos!

After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Anniversary, Birthdays, Children/Family, Corporate Events, Dinner, Supper

Here Here
 • 12 Aug 2014 5 reviews 0 follower
Overall
My girlfriend and I were encouraged to try this restaurant today for lunch because of the good rating and positive reviews on HGW.  In short, we were very disappointed.  The first thing to note is that the 1-for-1 mains deal is not as good as it sounds, because they simply charge double the price of a comparable main at another restaurant (e.g. the cod, which by the waitress's own admission is small, costs $48).  Nonetheless, we ordered the cod and the steak, with a side of frogs legs.  The second problem was the food took much too long to arrive, despite the fact that the restaurant was only half full.  The cod took 30 mins, the steak took 40 mins and the frogs legs never arrived at all (we had to leave).  Our complaint was met by indifference from the wait staff.  When the food eventually arrived, it was well below par.  The cod was mushy (I guess because it had been frozen for a long time) and over-seasoned with what tasted like black bean paste straight out of a jar. The beef was way overcooked (well done and tough, we had asked for medium rare).  We sent the beef back to the kitchen but didn't have time to wait around for them to cook another one. The frogs legs hadn't arrived yet so we cancelled them and left.  We were made to pay full price for the cod, meaning we were short-changed by one (free) main.  An awful experience.  I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.