Review for Moo Bar & Grill

AustralianBeerSteak and GrillsWesternWine
Address: #01-03/06, The Clift, 21 McCallum Street, 069047

29 Mar 2014
Overall

A definitely must TRY and GO!!!

I've heard so much about this Moo Bar & Grill having their great 1 for 1 deal until last Thursday my bf and I decided to celebrate and had our Anniversary dinner there. The place is very cozy and nice to hangout and chill. they got hip and happening music! The friendly staff recommend us to try the steak which according to her is their specialty. No wonder why the name of the restaurant is Moo! means cow means steak!!! How cool was that? :) Then we gave it a try .Grain Fed NZ Tenderloin for my bf and  Pan roasted Tasmanian Salmon for myself since im not into steaks ordering different type of food also is a good thing so you can try different course. Surprisingly, all of their mains comes with a choice of free salad or soup for starter. Steak was really good! fresh, tasty and juicy matched with a garlic parsely butter!! same as with my Salmon with  with the hollandaise sauce so'fish'ticated meal yet in with your budget! A definitely must try and GO!! It was all well worth it!!! :)

More reviews of Moo Bar & Grill

grill

moo bar and grill is located at the clift. i did not know that this place existed until my friend who brought me there we ordered truffle mash, beer can chicken and the truffle mash was nice as well as the steak therefore the name of the place.

Moooooo

This is a really good place for the working population to hang out at after work on a weekday or during the weekend by which you can enjoy house pours and other alcoholic drinks and wines while also choosing to taste and consume some of their awesome meats that they have on offer. As with their ship name, go for their steak and you can never be wrong. The setup and layout of the place is pretty smooth and classic and my partner and I enjoyed ourselves throughly on the one and only visit which we paid to this place so far. Nevertheless, we will probably be making another trip back to this place some other time to try out some of the other items and drinks that they have on their menu

it's a bar, not a grill

Over cooked pork shoulder, tasteless mushroom risotto... Pathetic service staff. Unfortunate first time. Definite last time.
Overall

AWFUL: Overpriced, dirty and terrible service

WARNING: They will charge you $9.40 for an Iced NESCAFE latte.
 When we sat down, the table was covered in old coffee stains. The waitress was incredibly rude, snappy and arrogant - rolling her eyes when you asked for a simple glass of water and spending her time idling at the bar.

Terrible. Will never go there again.

medium rare

Very simply put, a great value for awesome steak and variety of starters! It was a buzzing place, staff was looking after us nicely, steaks were brilliant and wines selection was very reasonable