Review for Moo Bar & Grill

AustralianBeerSteak and GrillsWesternWine
Address: #01-03/06, The Clift, 21 McCallum Street, 069047

20 Aug 2014

Back For More!!

I'm back here again at this prominent and fun place to hangout with friends. Moo Bar & Grill never fail to surprise me. They changed their menu during my last visit 3 months ago, and guess what?? They've actually changed it again with more variety and exciting dishes!!!
This time round due to my tight schedule, i ordered a much simpler dish. Mac 'n' Cheese & Moo's mouthwatering Signature Wagyu Beef Burger.
Two thumbs up i must say for the perfectly prepared truffle mac 'n' cheese. Oozing melted cheese plated quite elegantly on a rectangular plate.
Beef burger was cooked perfectly to my requested done-ness!
Truffle Truffle Truffle!! More Truffle on the portion of fries served alongside my burger. Love it!
Also tried the cool & refreshing Moo-jito. Not like any other mojitos that i've tried elsewhere, gets annoying when the mint leaves stop you from sipping the drink right?? Well, Moo's moo-jito has no leaves in it yet it still gives alot of minty-licious flavor to the drink! Love it on a hot sunny day.
Should try their 'off-the-menu' Lychee Mojito too.

Definitely will be back again!
Keep up the good work Moos!

More reviews of Moo Bar & Grill

grill

moo bar and grill is located at the clift. i did not know that this place existed until my friend who brought me there we ordered truffle mash, beer can chicken and the truffle mash was nice as well as the steak therefore the name of the place.

Moooooo

This is a really good place for the working population to hang out at after work on a weekday or during the weekend by which you can enjoy house pours and other alcoholic drinks and wines while also choosing to taste and consume some of their awesome meats that they have on offer. As with their ship name, go for their steak and you can never be wrong. The setup and layout of the place is pretty smooth and classic and my partner and I enjoyed ourselves throughly on the one and only visit which we paid to this place so far. Nevertheless, we will probably be making another trip back to this place some other time to try out some of the other items and drinks that they have on their menu

it's a bar, not a grill

Over cooked pork shoulder, tasteless mushroom risotto... Pathetic service staff. Unfortunate first time. Definite last time.
Overall

AWFUL: Overpriced, dirty and terrible service

WARNING: They will charge you $9.40 for an Iced NESCAFE latte.
 When we sat down, the table was covered in old coffee stains. The waitress was incredibly rude, snappy and arrogant - rolling her eyes when you asked for a simple glass of water and spending her time idling at the bar.

Terrible. Will never go there again.

medium rare

Very simply put, a great value for awesome steak and variety of starters! It was a buzzing place, staff was looking after us nicely, steaks were brilliant and wines selection was very reasonable