Review for Moo Bar & Grill

AustralianBeerSteak and GrillsWesternWine

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

10 May 2014 • 3 Reviews • 0 Follower

Fresh New Aus-Asian Menu!!

Overall
Working within CBD area especially in McCallum Street, Amoy Street or Telok Ayer Street, one can never miss the prominent Moo Bar & Grill!
My first time trying what this bar & restaurant has to offer. It was meant to be as they've just launched a new Aus-Asian Menu bout 5days ago.
I've saw reviews of their ever popular volcano moo wings, beer can chicken & steak cuts but new dishes in the new menu gave me a mouth-watering feeling that i just wanna try everything!!
Tapas section includes the Ferrari Frog Legs, Haloumi Shiitake, mackerels, virgin mary octopus. A platter of 3 only cost u SGD33! Amazing! And so me n my buddies ordered The Frog Legs, shiitake & their virgin mary octopus as a start. Frog Legs that i tried makes me forget bout chicken! it was so delicious!! The haloumi shiitake & octopus is yummylicious too! Goes well with our pairing of a bucket of Hoegaarden Beer (6bottles).
We were also highlighted that the main course are all buy 1 get 1 free!! This must be my lucky day!
So the 4 of us shared 4 main course recommended by the staff on duty.
1st main japanese inspired codfish. Kombu crust cod served with spinach & roasted potatoes. Very nicely done i must say!
2nd was the grass fed filet mignon served on a hotplate! sizzling & tender steak i've ever tried! Sweet potato mash made day!
3rd main we ordered the Mac & Cheese. Thumbs up to their cooking crew as it wasn't just an ordinary mac & cheese we've all had anywhere. Baked macaroni with chinese sausage with oozing melted cheese!
The last main we ordered was their red curry seafood pasta. Definitely a recommended dish if u wanna have a taste of curry pasta.
We ordered only 1 out  of their 4 mouthwatering desserts as we were too full then. The Gula melaka pancakes was 'gobbled' down by my buddy(sweet-tooth).
Overall we enjoyed our time there for dinner & drinks also catching up with old buddies. I'll definitely come back here to try the rest of the menu that i didnt had chance to. Job well done to Moo Bar & Grill & its staffs for a great menu & service!! I'll see u guys again!
Filet Mignon, Red Curry Seafood Pasta, Codfish, Mac & Cheese, Hoegaarden
Recommended for
After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Dinner, Large Groups, Large Groups/Gathering, Lunch