Summary

Value4
Steaks, char grilled steaks truffled mash, truffle mash, Beer Can Chicken, Herb Roasted Chicken, Chicken Fried Steak, Moo Cooler, Tenderloin Steak, charred pork ribs, Char grilled steaks & truffled mash, Charred and grilled food and starters, Chocolate Mousse, Codfish, DRINK ALL YOU CAN, Filet Mignon, Hoegaarden, Mac & Cheese, Red Curry Seafood Pasta, Steaka, Truff, fried steak, roasted chicken, signature own made cocktails, steak View all
After Work, Dinner, Lunch, Large Groups/Gathering, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Chillout, Breakfast, Brunch, Live Band, Corporate Events, Wine Lists, Business Dining, Children/Family, People Watching, Birthdays, Girls Night Out, Supper, Vibrant/Noisy, Boys Night Out, Romance/First Dates, Business Breakfast, Cheap Eat/Budget, Hidden Find, Ala Carte, Anniversary, Quiet, Trendy View all

Fresh New Aus-Asian Menu!!

Working within CBD area especially in McCallum Street, Amoy Street or Telok Ayer Street, one can never miss the prominent Moo Bar & Grill!
My first time trying what this bar & restaurant has to offer. It was meant to be as they've just launched a new Aus-Asian Menu bout 5days ago.
I've saw reviews of their ever popular volcano moo wings, beer can chicken & steak cuts but new dishes in the new menu gave me a mouth-watering feeling that i just wanna try everything!!
Tapas section includes the Ferrari Frog Legs, Haloumi Shiitake, mackerels, virgin mary octopus. A platter of 3 only cost u SGD33! Amazing! And so me n my buddies ordered The Frog Legs, shiitake & their virgin mary octopus as a start. Frog Legs that i tried makes me forget bout chicken! it was so delicious!! The haloumi shiitake & octopus is yummylicious too! Goes well with our pairing of a bucket of Hoegaarden Beer (6bottles).
We were also highlighted that the main course are all buy 1 get 1 free!! This must be my lucky day!
So the 4 of us shared 4 main course recommended by the staff on duty.
1st main japanese inspired codfish. Kombu crust cod served with spinach & roasted potatoes. Very nicely done i must say!
2nd was the grass fed filet mignon served on a hotplate! sizzling & tender steak i've ever tried! Sweet potato mash made day!
3rd main we ordered the Mac & Cheese. Thumbs up to their cooking crew as it wasn't just an ordinary mac & cheese we've all had anywhere. Baked macaroni with chinese sausage with oozing melted cheese!
The last main we ordered was their red curry seafood pasta. Definitely a recommended dish if u wanna have a taste of curry pasta.
We ordered only 1 out  of their 4 mouthwatering desserts as we were too full then. The Gula melaka pancakes was 'gobbled' down by my buddy(sweet-tooth).
Overall we enjoyed our time there for dinner & drinks also catching up with old buddies. I'll definitely come back here to try the rest of the menu that i didnt had chance to. Job well done to Moo Bar & Grill & its staffs for a great menu & service!! I'll see u guys again!

Most helpful reviews for Moo Bar & Grill

Obviously FAKE positive reviews - don't be fooled

I was curious how this restaurant could have so many reviews and, more surprisingly, so many positive reviews.  So I took a closer look.  Almost all the positive reviews are by people who have only ever written one review (i.e., for this restaurant).  Those who have written two reviews have written them for (you guessed it) this restaurant.  It's obvious that the owners are creating fake profiles and writing fake reviews.  I was fooled.  Please learn from my mistake.  This restaurant is not good.  And apparently it's also not ethical.  So stay far away.

Well well well

Well, one for one deal and drink all you want for $25, great deals but awful lousy crowd, disappointing food and well, just a corner bar with outdoor sitting is not really a great place to spend an evening in Telok Ayer.

grill

moo bar and grill is located at the clift. i did not know that this place existed until my friend who brought me there we ordered truffle mash, beer can chicken and the truffle mash was nice as well as the steak therefore the name of the place.

Moooooo

This is a really good place for the working population to hang out at after work on a weekday or during the weekend by which you can enjoy house pours and other alcoholic drinks and wines while also choosing to taste and consume some of their awesome meats that they have on offer. As with their ship name, go for their steak and you can never be wrong. The setup and layout of the place is pretty smooth and classic and my partner and I enjoyed ourselves throughly on the one and only visit which we paid to this place so far. Nevertheless, we will probably be making another trip back to this place some other time to try out some of the other items and drinks that they have on their menu

it's a bar, not a grill

Over cooked pork shoulder, tasteless mushroom risotto... Pathetic service staff. Unfortunate first time. Definite last time.