Back to Moo Bar & Grill#01-03/06, The Clift, 21 McCallum Street
Kenshi Himura
 • 20 Aug 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I'm back here again at this prominent and fun place to hangout with friends. Moo Bar & Grill never fail to surprise me. They changed their menu during my last visit 3 months ago, and guess what?? They've actually changed it again with more variety and exciting dishes!!!
This time round due to my tight schedule, i ordered a much simpler dish. Mac 'n' Cheese & Moo's mouthwatering Signature Wagyu Beef Burger.
Two thumbs up i must say for the perfectly prepared truffle mac 'n' cheese. Oozing melted cheese plated quite elegantly on a rectangular plate.
Beef burger was cooked perfectly to my requested done-ness!
Truffle Truffle Truffle!! More Truffle on the portion of fries served alongside my burger. Love it!
Also tried the cool & refreshing Moo-jito. Not like any other mojitos that i've tried elsewhere, gets annoying when the mint leaves stop you from sipping the drink right?? Well, Moo's moo-jito has no leaves in it yet it still gives alot of minty-licious flavor to the drink! Love it on a hot sunny day.
Should try their 'off-the-menu' Lychee Mojito too.

Definitely will be back again!
Keep up the good work Moos!

After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Anniversary, Birthdays, Children/Family, Corporate Events, Dinner, Supper