Parco Caffe has closed.

Summary

tiramisu, Vongole, Banana and Nutella Waffles, choc lava cake, cold angelhair pasta, ham mushroom pizza View all
Quiet, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Hidden Find, Children/Family, Chillout, Romance/First Dates, After Work, Girls Night Out, Large Groups/Gathering, Private Dining, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Wine Lists, Breakfast, Business Dining View all

Will definitely be back! Amazing service and good food.

I dined at Parco Caffe today and just HAD to write a review the moment I got home. I had such an amazing time here - it's rare to find such excellent service in Singapore, AND good food. Food was fantastic - everything was bursting with flavour, but the highlight of the night was definitely the service. Everyone from the servers to the manager to the chef who came out to speak to us was friendly and helpful. A lady even walked me all the way to the bathroom which was some distance away to make sure I don't get lost. There was a minor blackout for about 2 minutes after the appetiser but it was quickly restored and they gave everyone shots to make up for it. Excellent service recovery. The portions look small but trust me, you will be stuffed when you finish all the courses! Big thumbs up to you guys. You made us really happy tonight :) Oh, and there's complimentary parking too! I will definitely be back.

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) Parco Caffe

Quiet serene brunch

For pictures and more reviews, visit my blog at www.ms-skinnyfat.com
Nestled in Raeburn Park, a commercial space that was the former Gan Eng Seng School, Parco Caffe is extremely hard to get to. The management really mean it when they say it's off-the-beaten-track (pun intended- it's behind Tanjong Pagar KTM). I would never head to this place unless i'm driven here. The great news is that you won't have to jostle for a spot with annoying kiddos here.
The vibe is quite similar to that of Skyve Elementary Bistro though Skyve feels a little more fun while Parco is more serene. The Park theme is consistent throughout the restaurant with open spaces and lush greenery. I love that it is filled with natural lighting and there is a seamless integration with the outdoors but yet it maintained that air conditioned comfort. Singapore ought to have more of these indoor alfresco dining places.
I especially love the atrium, which could be booked for private events. This is the perfect garden party location minus the disgusting humidity we have. We tried to do dinner here once (online reservation failed us) but the place was booked for a couple's solemnization ceremony. I thought it looks better in the day with its chapel-like atmosphere.
Food-wise, if you like Spruce and Alkaff Mansion Ristorante, then you would probably like the offerings at Parco; they are managed by the same group. Expect classic Italian cuisine and some Asian fare for lunch and dinner daily. The Homemade Tagliatelle with Duck (S$23) sounds like a crowd pleaser, so does their Calzone with spinach and smoked duck (S$20).
Weekend brunches (also on PH) offers indulgent items like Scrambled Eggs with shaved Black Truffle (S$25), Foie Gras & Wild Mushroom Eggs Benny (S$21). Served from 9am - 4pm, this is perfect for all you lazy birdies.
I had the Parco Continental Colazione (S$20) because i was craving for meat. The freshly baked bagel with creme fraiche was more of a bread than a bagel for it lacks in the density department. Wasn't too impressed with the rest of the items. Hash brown was too flaky and tasteless and the tomato was the Malaysian sort. I enjoyed the juicy Portobello but it didn't come grantinated with Gruyere cheese as stated on the menu. The sausage was a little flat and powdery. I regretted ordering this instead of the foie gras benny. :((
The pancakes were fantastic S had the Strawberries (S$11) which were 3 ginormous fluffy and moist pieces stacked with fresh strawberries, tons of buttery sweet thick cream (it didn't seem whipped to me) and maple syrup. Love the light sweetness of the cream with the lightly salted pancakes.
If you are still clueless over where to eat this weekend, perhaps check Parco Caffe out. I'm a little uncertain about the brunch menu but would probably head back here some time to try their all-day Italian mains.

Beautiful Place with Gorgeous food

Tucked in the corner of Raeburn Park which is located around Outram. I wouldn't have come across this place if not for a friend who is working there. According to my friend, this is where the old Gan Eng Seng Secondary school is located.

I greatly recommend this place for the food, service and also the ambiance.

To view pictures: http://wheretoburp.blogspot.sg/2013/08/parco-caffe.html

The management of (Closed) Parco Caffe responded to this review:
05 Aug 2013
Dear wheretoburp Thank you for your review on Parco Caffe. We are glad that you enjoyed yourself with us and looking forward to serve you again soon. Yours Sincerely Parco Caffe 05 August 2013

Not recommended

Food: Bad. Apart from the tiramisu everything else was quite disappointing. Service: in general failed to do the basics. My friend and I ate our main courses alone (!) since the service did not manage to serve them together... Also ordered a medium-rare steak and what I got was totally raw. Ambiance: relatively good ambiance but the A/C was quite high. Fortunately they did switch it off after informing them to do so. Value for money: Really bad. Extremely small portions and at the same time very pricey.

A Hidden Find

Looking for a brunch to go on the weekend, I ended up making a booking at Parco Caffe.

Arriving there, I must admit that I fell in love with the setting, a nice out of the place where I can hide and have a nice brunch.

Down to the food, I started with the Foie Gras Benny ($21). The eggs were poached well, but I felt that the temperature that was used to sear the foie gras may have been a little too high, resulting in more of a fried crisp foie gras skin.

I then tried the Fish and Chips ($23). The chips looked like it was hand cut, and the fish was done well, with a nice fried batter with a pleasant firm meat.

I also tried the Linguine with Clams ($18). Good balance of olive oil in the food and I liked the doneness of the pasta.

My preferred pasta though had to be the Tagliatelle Antara ($23). Quite rich and hearty, with tasty duck meat.

I ended my meal with the Tiramisu ($10). Nice balance of mascarpone cheese and alcohol.

Overall, food was generally quite good, loved the ambience and was generally satisfied with the service. I liked that they prepared a baby chair when I mentioned about that in my online reservation.