Reviews for (Closed) Parco Caffe

AsianBeerEuropeanItalianPizzaWesternWine
tofugirl

Will definitely be back! Amazing service and good food.

I dined at Parco Caffe today and just HAD to write a review the moment I got home. I had such an amazing time here - it's rare to find such excellent service in Singapore, AND good food. Food was fantastic - everything was bursting with flavour, but the highlight of the night was definitely the service. Everyone from the servers to the manager to the chef who came out to speak to us was friendly and helpful. A lady even walked me all the way to the bathroom which was some distance away to make sure I don't get lost. There was a minor blackout for about 2 minutes after the appetiser but it was quickly restored and they gave everyone shots to make up for it. Excellent service recovery. The portions look small but trust me, you will be stuffed when you finish all the courses! Big thumbs up to you guys. You made us really happy tonight :) Oh, and there's complimentary parking too! I will definitely be back.
04 Aug 2013 • 43 reviews • 0 follower

Beautiful Place with Gorgeous food

Tucked in the corner of Raeburn Park which is located around Outram. I wouldn't have come across this place if not for a friend who is working there. According to my friend, this is where the old Gan Eng Seng Secondary school is located.

I greatly recommend this place for the food, service and also the ambiance.

To view pictures: http://wheretoburp.blogspot.sg/2013/08/parco-caffe.html

The management of Parco Caffe responded to this review:
05 Aug 2013
Dear wheretoburp

Thank you for your review on Parco Caffe. We are glad that you enjoyed yourself with us and looking forward to serve you again soon.

Yours Sincerely
Parco Caffe

05 August 2013
24 Mar 2013 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

Not recommended

Food: Bad. Apart from the tiramisu everything else was quite disappointing. Service: in general failed to do the basics. My friend and I ate our main courses alone (!) since the service did not manage to serve them together... Also ordered a medium-rare steak and what I got was totally raw. Ambiance: relatively good ambiance but the A/C was quite high. Fortunately they did switch it off after informing them to do so. Value for money: Really bad. Extremely small portions and at the same time very pricey.
23 Mar 2013 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Will definitely be back! Amazing service and good food.