Reviews for Peperoni Pizzeria (Zion Road)

BeerEuropeanItalianPizzaWesternWine
Address: 56 Zion Road
airfox

Tasty Food

I order for takeaway for 8 people. Pizza and Pasta mostly are good. One or two dishes we found just so so (spaghetti Bolognaise and prosciutto and funghi pizza). If you do online order there is a 10% discount. Pasta Portion is quite big so is good value. The ingredients inside also quite generous. I think I saw the most garlic in an Aglio Olio pasta ever.
11 Mar 2014 • 20 reviews • 0 follower

Insulting, barbaric, horrendous service to kill the day

On 8 March 2014, we arrived for our reservation at 6pm. All went well until 7:25pm when the manager came to our table and told us to leave In 5 minutes. Not knowing that we were supposed to vacant our table by 7:30pm, we enquired the rationale since we have just replenished our drinks. The manager claimed that this was conversed when the reservation was made but our friend did not recall such an arrangement. He then offered us another 5 minutes to finish up our drinks and leave.

We weren’t too pleased and his impoliteness didn’t help. He suggested moving us to the half-occupied bar
02 Feb 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Bad service to the max...

A lot of issues with this place.. 1) It doesn't take a genius to ask their customers if they would like something to drink. Waited more than 30 mins before someone asked... 2) Waited for more than 1 hour for pizzas that were not served...a table that came after mine got their orders first... When I informed the waitress I was going to leave, she said ok and didn't care... When I left, the person in charge said: "Oh, we have a lot of orders." Is the customer's fault if you can't manage? You have takeouts, delivery and walk-ins - you need to manage all. If you can't then why bother having
17 May 2013 • 12 reviews • 0 follower