Misc cod4 votes
High Tea4 votes

UrbanJourney
 • 04 Feb 2013 51 reviews 1 follower
Overall

For a full review, please visit:

Starting off as one of the most sought after caterers of Singapore, Jeremy Nguee is the ultimate creativity and ingredients prodigy. Preparazzi was born after he was granted a year worth of rental having been designated as Pernod Ricard's Martell Challenge winner.

First time we stepped foot there, our nostrils were the first of our senses to be wooed in an instant. Wow the smell of freshly baked goods! And we're ertainly not referring to the heavy sugary smell of rather massively industrial bakeries, which usually turns our appetite off after two short minutes.
You get seated and let out a sigh of relief. Yes exactly, relief, as you find yourself in a place that breathes clarity and minimalism. Key combination, if you ask us.
We loved the surprising beverages menu, from light and very "South of France" cider for the ladies, to extremely interesting range of Asian beers for the gentlemen, or even a selection of wines which will blow the connoisseurs away. Also, the discovery that each dish represents amazed us: would you ever expect to bite into a cupcake and find yourself chewing on basil?

King Kev
 • 04 Feb 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Was out with my gf when I stumble upon this small simple looking restaurant. They look interesting with those cookies jars and jams they've displayed outside. And so I decided to look at the menu that was on the a high table outside their restaurant.

One of their service staff approached us and explained about the deals and set menu they have. So we decided we should try as the menu looks interesting. Especially the Bak Chor Mee. The nice and smiling service staff continued explaining about the food and set menu they have, pointing to a mirror which was well drawn saying Chefs special set menu. Nevertheless, we decided to stick to ala carte.

The aroma of baked cookies just makes me a little more hungrier and so we ordered. The service staff was very attentive and came right to us when we were about to raise our hands.

We ordered a TRUFFLE FRIES and SALMON OTAK OTAK as our starter. PORK CRACKLING and FOIE GRAS BAK CHOR MEE which was recommended by the service staff himself claiming it was their signature dishes. He repeated his order clearly and even ask if we want the starters first or everything to be out at once. He continued by recommending us wines that might go well with our food and so we agreed. That kind of service usually we got from a fine dining restaurant.

Food was out within minutes and I'm impressed how well it was done. Wine goes well with food. Food was amazing. Price was reasonable. Great service. What more could we ask for as a customer.

The service staff then recommended us a dessert which was the TEENY TINY which he claimed we won't regret ordering it as the BAKED SINGAPORE we ordered was unavailable after he checked with the Pastry staff. Indeed, he was right. It was amazing. Having a little of each dessert. It all ended up with a satisfying Burp!

The service staff offered to help us take a photo  before we left and wave us goodbye. He deserved most of the credit for my review.

Dining here at Preparazzi, makes me a happy makes us a happy couple that day.

Kudos to the team. And Mr Fiaus, I'm sorry if it was spelled wrongly. Thank you for such amazing service.

Good job Preparazzi.

Must tries: Foie Gras Bar Chor Mee, Pork Crackling, Teeny Tiny Dessert Platter

After Work, Ala Carte, Anniversary, Birthdays, Brunch

ewwj88
 • 10 Jan 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Recommended by a friend to this little dessert place not far away from work. We sat down and had a hard time deciding what to get, before the handsome owner of the place, Jeremy came to entice us with this selection of marinated Fried Chicken that he raved about. Did sound awesome, but we settled for desserts.

I had a chocolate lava cake while my friend had the famed Banana Ice Cream Profiteroles with Gula Melaka Caramel. Both were awesome, what struck us most was the presentation. Simply like no other restaurants. Definitely must try!

Good job, preparazzi!