Reviews for Prosperous Kitchen (River Valley)

AsianCantoneseChinese
Joy Francisco

Yum yum crabs

Have been to this place 3 times and have not been disappointed with any of the dishes I've ordered. But the star of the menu has got to be the creamy pumpkin crab - this is why me and my friends keep coming back to this place.
15 Aug 2012 • 147 reviews • 21 followers

Zhi Char with Curry Horfun & Salted Egg Pork

More reviews at http://DanielFoodDiary.com

My first experience of having some Wok Fried Mee Swa ($8.00) was bad – bad food, bad service, long waiting time and not exactly cheap, till I commented it was “doomed to fail”.

The subsequent time I was more adventurous and ordered its Pork Ribs in Coffee Sauce ($12.80) and Curry Horfun ($6.00). Both were surprisingly decent offerings, especially the horfun in a thin curry gravy topped with vegetables which was neither heavy nor weird.

My most recent try was their signature Salted Egg Pork Chop ($16.80), while at a not-so-happy price, is
27 Feb 2012 • 1 review • 0 follower

Yum yum crabs

16 Apr 2009 • 123 reviews • 0 follower

Baos..

The baos here are not bad where the filling is relatively substantial and tasty. My mom often buys baos from here for the family. Besides baos, there are egg tarts, yam cakes, char siew puffs, etc. For about $3 (i think), one can get 4 items of one's choice. Quite a good deal and very popular with the residents in AMK.