18 Dec 2014 • 34 reviews • 0 follower
For photos and the full review, head over here
I've visited Roadhouse once before and found it absolutely amazing. Wagyu patties were delicious and I couldn't get enough of them. But my visit two days ago was astoundingly horrible.
1. There was barely any beef chili in my Hot Cheesy Fries, with 3/4 being chili oil.
2. My sister's coleslaw had a fly in it.
3. My boyfriend's extra patty to his Christmas Burger was served on a separate plate, between another 2 buns, to which the restaurant charged me $16 for.
4. My burger patties - both of them - were overcooked, ridden with specks of rubbery fat, under-seasoned, and most importantly had an unwelcomed scent. In other words the meat stank and tasted bad.
5. And when I asked for sunny side eggs to be added, I meant for them to be added into my burger, and not served on the side on a separate plate.
I brought my sisters here hoping to give them a good treat. Unfortunately Roadhouse ruined it.
And why any restaurant - especially one serving American fare - would hire Chinese nationals who couldn't understand my orders or request absolutely escaped me.