Summary

Ambience3

Better than meh.

The atmosphere of this cafe has a serene and calmly effect on its patrons, offering airconditionedand open dining areas. The price is a bit above reasonable. The menu offers a wide range of cuisine and dishes. These includes Lo Han Chye, Margarita pizza and Padang curry chicken. The staff are friendly and approachable. Despite the notably slow service, all complains are lifted. I have tried the Margarita pizza, and in my opinion, probably the best I have tasted. It has the basic elements: Crust, tomato base and cheese layer. The crust is soft, the tomato is not too sour and the generous cheese layer was irrestibly delicious. As the pizza was served piping hot, the cheese was strechable. Overall, the cafe was above satisfactory.

Most helpful reviews for Rocky Master (Delfi Orchard)

Very disappointed with Unfriendly & Cold policy

We were waiting for my eldest daughter to finish her music lessons @ Delfi, and hence decided to try Rocky Masters.  I had Creamy Mushroom spaghetti and Devil's Brew.  The spaghetti was pretty tasty though there was not much mushroom. I liked Devil's brew coffee as it was strong.
Then, when i needed to make a bottle of milk to feed my baby, i realised my hubby has forgotten to refill the hot water tumbler from home.  Hence, I approach the staff to ask for some hot water, and she replied that they do not give hot water for free but at $0.80!! As my baby was getting cranky, i did con of just paying $0.80.  However, on second thought i walked over to Starbucks next door.  Starbucks immediately gave me 40ml of hot water in my milk bottle with a smile!

I think that the policy of Rocky Masters to charge $0.80 for plain water (hot or tap water), is probably to encourage customers to order their drinks.  however, it just felt very cold and unfriendly when a customer is just asking for a little hot water to make milk for her crying baby...  i felt disgusted with the staff's reply and i've decided that i'll not visit Rocky Master at Delfi, even if i was hungry and it was the only restaurant left at Delfi Orchard.
Goodbye. You can keep your hot water and everything else.

Overall Food, Staff, Value standard dropped after the renovation....

Long time patron of Rocky Masters Orchard...Visited today after a long time.... Portions are now Ultra-measly.... Menu Standard has dropped...Prices have gone up... Staff-Quality has gone down...Stay away....

RE: Lorong Chuan outlet

I understand the food is produced in the Delfi Orchard kitchen. I ordered a tuna apple sandwich this morning and ate half without looking. It tasted slightly off. When I unwrapped the second, I saw that the bread was mouldy,

Pleasant surprise

Happened to be in the area, and was planning to head to PS Cafe in palais, but saw this cafe along the way and was drawn in by the prospect of a Pottie Pie. It turned out to be a good choice I had the beef stew pie, and chose the mixed greens salad. Great value at $9 nett with the choice of side soup or salad. The pie is served in a mini foil and with a nice pastry covering. The beef stew is tender and soothing and goes really well together. Yum! The side salad also very nice with a zingy honey mustard dressing. Ice water is 80c charge, for which I subtracted a point against the otherwise friendly service. Overall it was a pleasant experience and we were happy to try somewhere new, I would recommend here for a casual meal / coffee.